• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    wondering what pistol/revo this was,that a 2yo could effectively pull the trigger all the way through to drop the hammer/striker.

my wifes gun that she either pocket or purse carries is a DAO revo. my pocket gun is another make but also DAO. neither of these weapons could,IMO,be fired by a 2yo child.

this mother could have been a saint ..... still ..... shame on her for allowing this to take place. --- sawman

Droshki

Master
    She was actually a nuclear scientist so you think that.... wait for it.... she'd be smarter than that.

Hipower

Marksman
    Just another reason to carry the firearm ON YOUR PERSON where you maintain better control. If a purse is stolen, now they have your gun too.

oneshot

Master
    Very tragic, hate to see this happen, but is what I'm seeing a lot of is people, that takes the gun show cwc and the short 3 hrs seat down class, not learning are being told about things that can happen. This is why my class is a all day, class and cover ways to carry and why, and then have them try difference ways. And people then not practicing. This why I offer people that take my class to come back and practice. You can lead the horse to water can't make him drink. Just my 5 cents jj

Top Bottom