• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgodwin

Shooter
    probably the wrong place to put this but i wanted as many members to have a chance before the resellers get it all, plus its on a sunday so maybe some you will be off work.
    walmart on creighton= winchester 333rd, winchester m-22(limited stock) usually only a couple of the m-22 1000rd boxes. the 333rd are 10 boxes to a case. creighton has a 3 box limit and they put out ammo at 7. the resellers start forming a line around six.
    walmart on mobile hyw= winchester 333rd boxes and m-22(limited stock) on the m-22 winchester super speed 100rd boxes. i have not purchased from mobile hyw so i dont know what their start time is.

walmarts in alabama, fairhope, daphne, foley= winchester 333rd boxes. i dont know their ammo put out times but a call to the store should work. same stores except foley will have m22

i cant promise that 1 round will be put out at any store but from experience with the store on creighton road, if it shows on inventory tonight it will be wheeled out in the morning at 7am
    good luck if you go

jgodwin

Shooter
    forgot to mention, there may be more such as 50rd boxes but i only check for the larger quantities

wcgolf

Shooter
    Sucks one day I can't go. I've been trying to find some for over a month at reasonable prices, if anybody picks up an extra or two that they can spare I sure would appreciate it. I have an AR22 that needs to be tested.

jgodwin

Shooter
    milton walmart= winchester super speed 100rd boxes 1/6/2014 its been months since i shopped there but is was a 1 box limit with 8am ammo put out time

foley,daphne, also should have these in the morning

Last edited:

Welldoya

Master
    I was talking to the clerk at the Pace Walmart a few days ago. He said that app isn't always right. He's had people come in and tell him that something came in when it did not. Sometimes the distribution center will mix several different boxes into one case and it might get scanned as a case of WWB 9mm when it actually has an assortment of ammo in there.

M.O.A.

Master
    I was talking to the clerk at the Pace Walmart a few days ago. He said that app isn't always right. He's had people come in and tell him that something came in when it did not. Sometimes the distribution center will mix several different boxes into one case and it might get scanned as a case of WWB 9mm when it actually has an assortment of ammo in there.

True story. The " in stock" status is a hit and miss game. Until people quit buying the stuff for 3x the price this will continue.

Bay Ranger

Master
    Agree with the inaccuracy of the app. I've gone in when it said that there should have been some ammo of a particular type and it was not there. I've also been in and checked the ammo case and the app said that ammo of a particular type was out of stock yet it was plainly there in the case. I can't understand how Walmart, with the cutting edge inventory control system, can be off at all!

BTW, anyone get any of those .22s that were supposedly in?

I happened to be in WM in tillmans corner this AM to pick up milk. The app had a couple "availability unknown" but no 22lr. Some 40, 380, 223, etc but I started reloading my 223 so nothing for me.

HighCotton

Shooter
    Agree with the inaccuracy of the app. I've gone in when it said that there should have been some ammo of a particular type and it was not there. I've also been in and checked the ammo case and the app said that ammo of a particular type was out of stock yet it was plainly there in the case. I can't understand how Walmart, with the cutting edge inventory control system, can be off at all!

BTW, anyone get any of those .22s that were supposedly in?

None at Wally Blue Angel or Navy Blvd yesterday.

wld1985

Expert
    I went by the Mobile HWY one yesterday and No ammo.. Im looking for some .380 FMJ, if anyone see's any on the shelves

Bay Ranger

Master
    WLD185, Walmart Gulf Breeze had tons of it WWB .380 for two weeks. They received a large shipment and didn't have room in the case for all of it. As it sold they just replenished it from the back. unfortunately, no .380 there today.

jgodwin

Shooter
    walmart in milton 100% success for me although it was only a few times. walmart on creighton 100% rate out of maybe 12 trips since march. walmart on hyw29 25% success but thats another story and why i dont bother to list it. had no idea folks were having that much trouble with the inventory not being there. if its that screwed up i wont bother posting the results, just trying to share what has worked for me

LowRiderRed

Master
    Was in the WM in Tallassee, AL over the weekend. They had a good supply of .38 Sp, 9mm, .40, and .45. They had WWB and a few other brands, but not in big numbers. The clerk said they rarely get .22 and it sells out in a few minutes, never lasts more than a half hour. They have the same situation we do, a few early birds there every day buying up whatever .22 hits the shelf. Keep in mind this is the smallest WalMart in the Southern District, about the size of a small drug store in a strip center.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    I was able to buy some 22lr while I was up in jersey. Had to go to PA to buy it but that was only a 20min trip. Got 10 bricks worth at 24.00 a brick for some federal and got a bunch of mini mags. No I'm not selling!!! Was just tired of the fucking gougers/hoarders down here!

Richard J.

Expert
    Was in Pennsylvania the first week of Dec. and 22 ammo was everywhere for a decent price. Went back to Virginia and it was hard to find and very high prices.

wld1985

Expert
    Ya, Academy had some .380 today, but 20 rounds for 18 bucks.. I seen Walmarts but, 23 bucks for a 50rd..Come one, I wish i could pick up the 100rd boxes WM sells...

Top Bottom