.22 LR ammo...what is your hi price point during thses crazy times/new normal...????

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Anywhere that I have seen the "tactical" .22 it has been quite a bit higher than the normal stuff.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    You can backorder 525 round boxes of CCI Blazer .22LR from Brownells at $21 per box right here:

http://www.brownells.com/ammunition/rimfire-ammo/cci-rimfire-ammunition-prod43032.aspx?ttver=2&avs|Cartridge_1=AFF_22%20Long%20Rifle

Scroll down about halfway down the page

They told me they will be shipping by the end of Feb. at the very latest but probably much sooner than that. As long as you don't need it tomorrow and don't mind waiting a bit, this is a pretty good deal, and Brownells is top notch.

I just checked their website again and now it says "not available for backorder." I appreciate the heads up from you a couple of days ago. I'm glad I got my order in. It's too late now.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I got my Cabellas order today of 22! For sale $100 for a 525 brick

Alientaz

Expert
    I have a guy the that I am buying 1000 CCI mini mags in bulk for $95 per 1000. If you need some let me know as I already have 2000 on order.

DMurphy

Shooter
    Here is the best site I have found this week.http://gunbot.net/index.php?cal=22lr

This is the 22lr page, they also have a page for 7.62x39, 5.56 223, 9mm and 308.

looks like aimsurplus has 7.62x39 wolf for 5.39 a box limit of 1 case, but you have to be quick. If it is a good deal it will not last.

David

Milesvdustin

Expert
    I went ahead and ordered some cci tactical 22lr from midsouth shooter supply. Back ordered five boxes of it. Website says in stock expected on the 12th of February. Time will tell.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Thanks Dan, now you tell me!

Leatherneck

Shooter
    Just picked up 2000 rounds of arms corp 22lr at Dads gun and pawn in ms for $38 a 500 rnd box. Decent prices are out there but you have to be vigilant. I go to the Walmarts early in the morning and find stuff as well. Went to Tillmans corner Walmart two weeks ago on my way to work at 0530 and snagged 1000 rnds of Winchester white box 45 acp 230g fmj for $450 after taxes. You'll prolly have to ask for the store rep at the front. Prolly wont even be on the shelf yet just ask what they got in the night before.

Top Bottom