3 invade wrong house. Beat man, rape pregnant wife.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ric-san

Master
    Wow...thats jacked up...throw the book at these loosers and lets see how well they take being ass raped in prison...

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I was being facetious due to the other thread.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    having coffee and donuts around the corner

Droshki

Master
    Prolly busy shooting someone at a traffic stop.
    :dance:

Little Jack

Master
    As Fly&Scuba pointed out, they can't be there for things like this.

As Gunslinger816 pointed out in the other thread. "Enjoy your little exercise of freedom, hopefully you muster the testicular fortitude to handle your own business before calling 9-1-1...oh and before you shoot...take the extra minute to make sure that gun is real...wouldn't want you to shoot someone with a pellet gun or anything"

Droshki

Master
    As Fly&Scuba pointed out, they can't be there for things like this.

As Gunslinger816 pointed out in the other thread. "Enjoy your little exercise of freedom, hopefully you muster the testicular fortitude to handle your own business before calling 9-1-1...oh and before you shoot...take the extra minute to make sure that gun is real...wouldn't want you to shoot someone with a pellet gun or anything"

Yea, that guy really did his department a disfavor with his outbursts.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Thin Blue Line seems to be taking a beating lately ...

Fletch

Master
    Could you have reacted in time? Do you have enough rounds handy?

With the dogs going ballistic for an early alert and the wife and I armed with handguns that stay on bedside nightstands I think we would have a fighting chance but maybe I need to put the AR under my bed as well. You are right though...... it's just really hard to even fathom being faced with savages invading your home with that kind of intent. I'd like to think I would be up to the task of meeting their savagery with an even more fierce savagery of my own with whatever tools I have at my disposal. The thought of three armed thugs like that in my home has me reconsidering just having handguns as the only line of defense ready to go at a moments notice.

People can call us gun people paranoid, crazy, or whatever they like, but that poor bastard will have to live with himself everyday knowing he couldn't protect his wife from being raped while pregnant with his child. He has to carry that burden with him day to day for the rest of his life. Sure he will have a shrink tell him it's not his fault and blah blah blah but the harsh truth is that he failed her. There are no guarantees in a situation like that but being unarmed he wasn't even in the fight.

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Back to the OP article ... wrong house .... huh.

Not only are they scum - but idiots on top of it.

Saw a movie recently "Stand Up Guys" with Pacino and Walken - they helped a rape victim get some revenge time in with her attackers before the authorities showed up.
    I can't remember the exact quote but it was along the line of - "There used to be consequences for things like that"

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    The thought of three armed thugs like that in my home has me reconsidering just having handguns as the only line of defense ready to go at a moments notice.

I have always felt that a handgun was for shooting your way to a long gun.

Droshki

Master
    I agree.

11 rounds of .45 gives me time to get the safe open.

Dan1612

Master
    I agree.

11 rounds of .45 gives me time to get the safe open.

That's my setup as well, but as much as I'd want to go to the safe first, I need to get across the house to the kids. 11 rounds, that's 3 per thug, and 2 to spare. Maybe the 308 needs to be closer.

The part that really pisses me off is that animals like these will just hang out and be in the system for however long, then get out and pull some other stunt because they have no idea how to live decently.
    Not too long ago, a tree and 3 ropes would have taken care of the problem for good.
    Death Row needs an express lane and automatic sentencing for the most heinous crimes, such as this one.

Droshki

Master
    That's my setup as well, but as much as I'd want to go to the safe first, I need to get across the house to the kids. 11 rounds, that's 3 per thug, and 2 to spare. Maybe the 308 needs to be closer.

The part that really pisses me off is that animals like these will just hang out and be in the system for however long, then get out and pull some other stunt because they have no idea how to live decently.
    Not too long ago, a tree and 3 ropes would have taken care of the problem for good.
    Death Row needs an express lane and automatic sentencing for the most heinous crimes, such as this one.

No kids, one girlfriend, small house, digital lock on the safe. Several loaded 12 gauges right inside.

Regarding the criminals, if you read the article, one of them was out after pleading guilty, IIRC, to triple charge of assault 2 years ago. I blame the judges and a weak system for the stuff I see from multiple repeat offenders.

Snow Bird

Master
    The thing to do with these guys is to cut there nuts out and then cut the heads off there dicks.

Top Bottom