• ...and so much more!
  • Price: 400-850

Adam007_99

Shooter
    Item Location
    Pace
    Price
    400-850
    Up for grabs is a Thompson Center Venture 308 Weather Shield(much more weather resistant than standard stainless). This rifle has had less than 100 rounds through it and shoots a 3/4” MOA. Only reason I’m selling it is I ran across a ruger precision and couldn’t pass it it up. Option A) rifle, sling, case, original box for $400 Option B) everything in option A plus a vortex viper 6.5-20x50 Mil-Dot With rings mounted for $800 (currently scope is mounted on my ruger) Option C) 3 boxes of ammo for $50 for either option A or option B. I’m only doing this to sweeten the deal and I don’t have extra ammo to sell by itself. The rifle retails (pre-inflation) for $500, the scope (500), and the ammo is 2 boxes of American whitetail (This gun favors 150gr whitetails) and 1 fed premium 175 Sierra match grade ammo. For less than a $1 a round. You can’t beat that.

Attachments

• 809F3CFA-E8C2-4EA9-B6FE-F77B495EDA27.png
      809F3CFA-E8C2-4EA9-B6FE-F77B495EDA27.png
      1.7 MB · Views: 45

Adam007_99

Shooter
    I can get more in the morning of the rifle. And if you would like pics of the scope I’ll upload those as well

Adam007_99

Shooter
    I know I had a number of responses to this add. I had church this morning so I was unable to respond to all the inquiries. I practiced first come first serve, and met with him after church. The rifle has sold

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom