• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Seanpcola

*****SOLD*****

Multiquip MC-94 towable, gas powered concrete/cement mixer

Pensacola/Beulah

PM or call 850.791.2664

$800 OBO

This was purchased new for a small job about 8 years ago, used once and put into storage. Very little run time, most paint is still on the inside of the drum, in other words it hasn't been used enough to even grind the paint off. Probably two loads best I can remember. The tires still have the little rubber molding tips all over. Paint started peeling off the frame from sitting inside so there is rust but all surface, no structural damage at all.

Since photo was taken I cleaned it up, treated the rust, greased everything, flushed fuel tank, line and carburetor bowl, did an oil change (I don't trust oil that's been sitting but what I drained out still looked like honey). Put fresh fuel in and it literally cranked before all the rope came off the starter, in other words, the motor didn't spin more than 2 revolutions before it fired off. That's a Honda engine!

We paid about $1400 for it new. I'm only asking $800 because I want it gone before boss thinks up a concrete job for me to do and besides I don't want to store it.

Attachments

• 20150728_093540.jpg
      20150728_093540.jpg
      274.1 KB · Views: 55
    Last edited:

Seanpcola

Let me take a guess Steve: You're gonna rip out the Honda engine and mount a blown big block Chevy on there like you do everything else. I don't think the tires will take the weight nor the drum will stay together at 30,000 RPM.

Just kidding. PM replied, it's yours.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom