• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hukdizzle

Expert
    Sounds like he agrees more with his wife than the public he is looking to serve...

bkitzel250

Expert
    So I guess well trained SEAL's are taught that a standard 30rd mag is a " high capacity clip". That's lame man, sold his beliefs for a few votes.

Jason

Master
    No difference then him and the POTUS!!! They think they are better then all and know what's best fer us!!!!

Garpo

Master
    He may do well in Taxachusetts by being another political prostitute. The voters up there seem to fall prey to people like him.

Snow Bird

Master
    This is why you don't trust any of them while they are running for office.

Staz

Master
    "Navy SEALs can handle assault weapons and high capacity magazines with complete competency and safety. Others cannot."

Still human and thus susceptible to mistakes just like anybody else.... If anything that sort of mindset is a recipe for negligent behavior. Respect for your service but that trident doesn't make your viewpoint right.

This is a Warrior to admire! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1zornUVv8

Viking1204

Master
    "Navy SEALs can handle assault weapons and high capacity magazines with complete competency and safety. Others cannot."

Still human and thus susceptible to mistakes just like anybody else.... If anything that sort of mindset is a recipe for negligent behavior. Respect for your service but that trident doesn't make your viewpoint right.

This is a Warrior to admire! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1zornUVv8

Wow, we need more citizens like him, what a speech!

FVNVTVK

Marksman
    "Despite the political risks my decision may pose, the risks to schoolchildren and to other innocent victims caused by assault weapons are simply unacceptable."

Yes, because assault rifles are responsible for those atrocities just as spoons are to obesity and cars are to vehicular manslaughter.

You sir, get the single finger salute.

Seanpcola

I had a very close friend that was a retired SEAL. I don't know if it's typical but he eventually went off his rocker. I will say that he too had an attitude of "I'm qualified to own firearms but no one else is". Probably this guy in the OP has similar (flawed) reasoning. I'm willing to bet that this guy is an elitist and actually means "No guns for you but I'm allowed".

bayonet_53

Expert
    I remember the interview he gave on Fox News just before the election. I had high hopes. I thought we were going to gain another constitutional conservative ready to fight the liberal agenda. What's the going rate for a vote these days?

CCHGN

Banned
    Folks have right to change their minds,,,,,,his opinion is valid, I simply think it's wrong. His opinion that banning AW will solve the shooting violence problem is without merit, no matter how much credibility he might have.

Top Bottom