• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    One less thug to consume oxygen...

Too bad the laws in Detroit require that the "shooter was taken into custody" -- and hope that it will not be another "Trayvon" situation!

Dwatts1984

Expert
    I dont understand the "taking into custody" All that should be required is a statement as to why he shot the man. With how this country is the criminal can plead not guilty and say it was profiling and that the man just shot him cause he was scared! I say don't shoot unless your prepared to kill, and dont stop till you know you finished the job!

Score another one for the good guys!!!! CCW's do work :)

SAWMAN

Master
    Was just wondering if the "taking into custody" thing means he was arrested. And if so,on what charge ?? What ever happened to innocent UNTIL proven guilty.

I understand that if you are placed under arrest you must go with the cops,however allot of times they use the intimidation thing against you. For me personally.......if you want me to "come downtown" you MUST oficially arrest me(put me into custody). Then....don't expect me to say anything to you except thru my lawyer. That is my RIGHT and I will exercise that RIGHT. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom