• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Aero precision is having free shipping until the end of the month. For the items listed below the price is for the total number of that specific item ordered. I need at least 2 of the COPs to get a break. 4 is a little better. Need at least 6 standard uppers to make it worth while. As with most group buys, the more that are interested, the lower the price. There is another price break at 100 but I'm not anticipating that kind of interest.

Cerakote is an option for these but it's my understanding there is no mixing and matching, ie no price break for 1 cerakote upper and 5 standard uppers.

PM with questions or requests. If you want something listed below please post in the thread so that I can keep track. This is good through the end of the month or while supplies last from Aero.

Prices are out the door.

COP Uppers
    carbine length minimalist kit: $335 if 2, $320 if 4
    carbine full kit: $420 if 2, $400 if 4

mid length minimalist kit: $345 if 2, $330 if 4
    mid length full kit: $445 if 2, $425 if 4

stripped standard upper: $60 if 6, $55 if 12, $52 if 24, $48 if 50
    complete standard upper: $90 if 6, $85 if 12, $80 if 24, $75 if 50

Zeke

Shooter
    These guys make Great products!! I have used Aero exclusively for my last 6 builds, and is very high grade stuff. They are a machine shop for Boeing that got into AR's to utilize extra production time. They manufacture upper/lowers for a lot of the very high end AR names out there. You won't be disappointed. The monolithic uppers they offer (COP) are hands down the best available. The entire upper and rail are milled from a single piece of billet, making them Incredibly strong.
    Zeke

Daezee

Master
    If possible, could someone give me the oal of the COP carbine style and midlength style? Measurement from back of upper to the front end of the upper (not including your bbl) is what I want. I didn't see that measurement online. I asked that of Aero too, but no reply yet. Will post if Aero replies.

Since the bbl nut doesn't have to be indexed for the gas tube to fit, any problems with it loosening from firing?

Thanks

PS This is so I can determine if my thermal will fit on in front of a scope.

PSS This just arrived from Aero: "Our Mid-length Cop has a 9” rail section and our Carbine length Cop has a 7” rail section. Hope this answers your question! Thank you for choosing Aeroprecision!"

Last edited:

Little Jack

Master
    The carbine on hand measures 14 7/16" from tip to tail.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom