• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    My wife likes American Idol so we were watching the auditions last night.
    One guy had his gay grandfather with him so they celebrated him for his “bravery” then another guy was on and he was a student at a school in Santa Fe when there was a school shooting and he lost 8 friends.
    Katy Perry started crying hysterically and saying "our country has failed us."
    Ok , you got the attention you were seeking, now shut up and bring on the next contestant.
    Why does everything hafta have an agenda these days?

Welldoya

Master
    There's always a "story" behind the contestants. It's a feelings show. With propaganda thrown in. I'm barred from being in the room for that show and the Batchelwhore/whoreette. I say good!

Thank God, my wife thinks those shows are stupid but I am subjected to endless Hallmark movies & house renovation shows.

jettjon

Expert
    Thank God, my wife thinks those shows are stupid but I am subjected to endless Hallmark movies & house renovation shows.
    Obviously the Hallmark shows are fluff but don't ever google "house flipper show fake" or similar with the wife around. But I mean - how do these young couple with jobs like "homemaker" or "high school guidance counselor" afford these million dollar homes and renos?

Welldoya

Master
    Obviously the Hallmark shows are fluff but don't ever google "house flipper show fake" or similar with the wife around. But I mean - how do these young couple with jobs like "homemaker" or "high school guidance counselor" afford these million dollar homes and renos?

Exactly. All those shows are fake as are Pawn Stars and American Pickers.
    If Pawn Stars was on the level we would be subjected to an endless parade of construction tools and fishing equipment, most likely stolen.
    Those flipper shows are really dangerous because people with not much gray matter upstairs start thinking that they can afford an $800,000 house.

FLT

Master
    Yes Sir ,I’m tired of the super queers and other degenerate weirdo’s that are paraded across the tv screen none stop.
    I guess the networks think if they show it often enough , folks will think that’s normal behavior.

fv22

Master
    Proud to say I've never seen even a second of that show or other similar types. Even better, my wife is as much against shows like that as I am!

Raven

Master
    Why does everything hafta have an agenda these days?
    Key word "idol" as in "idolatry" as in "eternal struggle between Heaven and Hell, right and wrong, God and Satan". That TV show is idolatry personified and everything to do with it is evil and pushes an evil agenda. That includes them stomping on our God-given constitutionally affirmed Second Amendment rights. That show has all three of the basic sins: lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life

Screenshot_20230228-070526.png

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    I agree with you . Whatever our problems God has blessed us to live in the greatest country in the history of the world.
    Which is why Satan wants to attack us and program us with TV programming and brainwashing like this American Idolatry. Don't let your family watch it. It will turn your wife into a brain dead thoughtless liberal and teach your children to disrespect you and then hate you

Raven

Master
    guess the networks think if they show it often enough , folks will think that’s normal behavior.
    Bingo. Degradation of a Christian society is the goal, because religion is competition for the government, and we all know the government hates competition. Just so happens our government is controlled by globalist Satan worshippers

tros6t

Marksman
    Millions watch this program! The plan is to keep hitting the anti-gun issue until enough people feel individuals don’t need firearms!
    Think about the gay marriage issue! 30 years ago, a large majority of Americans were opposed to it! After years of propaganda from various sources, most Americans were OK with gay marriage, allowing politicians to “safely” agree to approve gay marriage!
    Once they get a large enough people opposed to firearms, they will feel free to ban them!

Top Bottom