• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patoz

Marksman
    This sh*t is getting real...

Press release:

“The ISRA has learned from a credible source that Illinois Senate President John Cullerton [above] will introduce a so called ‘assault weapons’ ban on Wednesday when the legislature returns for its ‘lame duck’ session. Cullerton hopes to ramrod the bill through and get it to Governor Quinn for signature by Friday. If he is successful at doing so, nearly every gun you currently own will be banned and will be subject to confiscation by the Illinois State Police . . .
    Read the rest: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ing-illinois-bill-to-ban-all-modern-firearms/

I found this on at least a dozen different websites also.

flyandscuba

Master
    I never had much use for the State of Illinois...

Some people think that there could never be another civil war in the US. I think that those people are wrong.

wareagle50

Master
    Your right Fly, it was only 150 years ago we had one, why not now. People are getting fed up with these politicians telling us what is best for us. They forced Obama care down our throats, they will try to force "gun control" people will grow tired of their BS. But as long as these sheep think that Kim Kardashian, or Jessica Simpsons being pregnant is important we are in big trouble.

Last edited:

Blackeyes

Expert
    I look for this to spread rapidly.. Dosent mean it will pass, it might, it might not.. We better watch this one closely after wed to see what happens. If it passes, I promise you others will follow suit very quickly in other lib-havens...
    Retards.. they will start a war if they keep on

Patoz

Marksman
    Don't forget, Wednesday is also the day Diane Feinstein will introduce her bill when Congress resumes at 12:00 noon.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    it would be shot down in the courts as unconstitutional...they just want to see what they can get away with once the courts rule.

Stagman

Master
    Well what do you expect from Illinois, Chicago is the reason full auto weapons are banned good ole Al Capone's gang using the Tommy Gun (aka Chicago Typewriter) in the St. Valentine's Day massacre

Top Bottom