cabelas 22lr

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

  • Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swayback

    Shooter
    Joined
    Mar 3, 2013
    Messages
    13
    Points
    0
    Location
    Mississippi
    They also had some remington in stock. Just wanted to get it posted so those who were looking could get some

    FrankT

    6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Joined
    Sep 26, 2012
    Messages
    17,368
    Points
    113
    Location
    Crestview/Hwy 90E/Shoal River
    Thanks got 10 of those suckers on My Cabellas card and rewards too!

    FrankT

    6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Joined
    Sep 26, 2012
    Messages
    17,368
    Points
    113
    Location
    Crestview/Hwy 90E/Shoal River
    takes a bit

    graepaep

    Shooter
    Joined
    Jan 16, 2013
    Messages
    47
    Points
    6
    Just signing on to post this also. They have 500 brick also. I got one of each and a 525 brick from them yesterday. This is really good news.

    FrankT

    6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Joined
    Sep 26, 2012
    Messages
    17,368
    Points
    113
    Location
    Crestview/Hwy 90E/Shoal River
    lol...limit of one, but I did get both offers w my cabela points 1500 rds

    Welldoya

    Master
    Joined
    Sep 28, 2012
    Messages
    5,437
    Points
    113
    Location
    Pace
    lol...limit of one, but I did get both offers w my cabela points 1500 rds

    A buddy at work told me about this first thing this morning so I got a box. (the Winchester I mean) Same as Frank, I got mine with the Cabela's points and $5 shipping. That credit card is the best deal going.

    DSPLCD1

    45 GAP
    Joined
    Sep 27, 2012
    Messages
    2,452
    Points
    63
    Location
    Cantonment, Florida
    I just found out the wifey scored me a box....

    From: orders@cabelas.com <orders@cabelas.com>
    Subject: Thank you for ordering Cabela's Inc. - 00217123439 (>CBHC467334<)
    Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 3:59 AM

    Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabela's and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience.
    Products Ordered
    1 of 21-2176 REMINGTON RIMFIRE AMMO .22LR HV 525RND BRCK Shipped-05/15/13
    Total
    Merchandise = $23.99
    Postage = $5.95
    ORDER TOTAL = $29.94
    Payment Types Used On This Order

    Credit Card -- VISA = $29.94
    For your convenience we have included tracking information for your shipment. You will need to allow up to 24 hours for the information to update, before tracking information is visible.

    Telum Pisces

    Master
    Joined
    Oct 15, 2012
    Messages
    1,824
    Points
    113
    Location
    Baker
    Referencing someone else that talked to Cabelas a little while ago, they said that their order confirmation system is down and no email confirmations have went out recently. They are working on it and will send out order confirmations as soon as it's fixed.

    FrankT

    6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Joined
    Sep 26, 2012
    Messages
    17,368
    Points
    113
    Location
    Crestview/Hwy 90E/Shoal River
    Products Ordered

    1 of 21-7893 WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS .22LR 40GR PLRN/1000 @ $49.99 each
    Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 05/25/13

    FrankT

    6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Joined
    Sep 26, 2012
    Messages
    17,368
    Points
    113
    Location
    Crestview/Hwy 90E/Shoal River
    Glad I have plenty, this was just for storage...lol

    Welldoya

    Master
    Joined
    Sep 28, 2012
    Messages
    5,437
    Points
    113
    Location
    Pace
    Both the Winchester and the Remington are sold out now. I'm surprised that they had it up for several hours.
    I got the same "backorder, tentative ship date 5/25/13" e-mail that you guys did which kind of surprised me since it said "in stock" when I ordered. No big deal though.
    Cabela's is top notch so I have no doubt it will arrive when they say it will.

    I just talked to a friend who I sent the link to AFTER I ordered mine. His confirmation letter said that he should RECEIVE his May 25th. Mine said the ARRIVAL date to Cabela's is May 25th.
    Guess they subscribe to the LIFO method.

    Last edited:

    fireblast2591

    Expert
    Joined
    Feb 27, 2013
    Messages
    118
    Points
    0
    Location
    Alabama
    Hey whats the deal this link take me to a clothes order or something. Not even related to 22 LR.

    Top Bottom