• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblast2591

Expert
    I have had an order in for 2100 rounds of 22 LR since Jan. I see in soem threads that people are getting ammo but when I call Cabela's I get the same BS about how there is NO 22 LR and the don't know when if ever that they will get any. WHAT's UP WITH THAT. They let you place an order they tell you it will be delayed. I think 4 months is enough of a delay seeing as how other people sit on thses forums all day and scoop up all the ammo soon as it come in. Some of have to work for a living and can't sit in fron of a omputer all day. I don't mean to sound negative (YES I DO), but it would be nice to be able to get some darn ammo. LOL

allyoop

Expert
    I have had an order in for 2100 rounds of 22 LR since Jan. I see in soem threads that people are getting ammo but when I call Cabela's I get the same BS about how there is NO 22 LR and the don't know when if ever that they will get any. WHAT's UP WITH THAT. They let you place an order they tell you it will be delayed. I think 4 months is enough of a delay seeing as how other people sit on thses forums all day and scoop up all the ammo soon as it come in. Some of have to work for a living and can't sit in fron of a omputer all day. I don't mean to sound negative (YES I DO), but it would be nice to be able to get some darn ammo. LOL

At least yours is still on back order. I placed an order back in early january for some .223, and after asking twice through email if I wanted to keep it on back order, one week after asking the second time they "saw it necessary to cancel the order"!
    SUX!

Welldoya

Master
    Something isn't right with your order. I've ordered .22 twice since January, once I got 5 boxes of 325 Federal, another time 4 boxes of 500 Federal. Maybe you ordered something odd and hard to get ?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well you are stuck with the SKU you ordered, it may never be replenished. Better to cancel and start again or order more as it comes available..

GlockGuy

Marksman

thats it let it all out..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Mine too, yesterday!

Top Bottom