Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Item Location
    Pace, Florida
    Price
    $375
    For sale

Located in Pace, Florida

Features: walnut stock, regulator, adjustable trigger, adjustable-height butt pad, 10-shot removeable magazine, dovetail scope rail, bolt action, on-gun pressure gauge, extendable bipod legs

The barrel has around 500 shots through it. As far as barrel life goes for a PCP airgun, this barrel is just broken in. Air rifle barrels last waaaay longer than firearm barrels. I used it for hunting and bit of plinking over the past few years and then ran out of time for hobbies.

The accuracy is superb. The gun is quiet, but not ultra quiet. The velocity from shot to shot is extremely consistent due to the regulator. I can consistently shoot a grapefruit at 100 meters in no wind and stack pellets on a dime or smaller at 25-50 meters. Of course, there is a lot of drop at long ranges, but it's not a problem if you just use a drop chart. I recommend the JSB Diabalo pellets, but I tested a few types, and all shot very well. Small pellets usually become destabilized downrange for any air rifle, and so achieving MOA accuracy at 100 yards is very uncommon for air rifles. Being able to hit a grapefruit consistently at 100 meters is quite impressive for an air rifle at this price. I don't think that you'll be able to find another air rifle that can do that without spending another $1000. If you can choose a range near me to test the gun, I'll meet you there so that you can test it if you'd like. If you test the gun and decide to not purchase it, there is a non-refundable $7 tire-kicker fee. I'm just trying to save myself time from people who aren't serious. You can purchase the gun by itself, or you can purchase the scope as well. You can also purchase the hand pump, which would give you everything that you need to start shooting except pellets. I can bring some pellets with me if you'd like to test the gun. For additional specifications look up "BSA R-10 MK2" online. Call (989) 763-9924 to set up a meeting, or you could just come to my house if you don't want to test it for accuracy. My house isn't a great place to shoot far.

$375 for the gun alone plus the bipod (excellent condition, no mars or dings, stock and barrel like new) plus the cleaning wads
    $180 for the SWFA Super Sniper scope with the lens covers and scope mounts (everything is like new)
    $110 for the Hill air pump with dryer attachment plus the silicone grease, desiccant, and other things that came with the pump (pump in excellent condition and works like new)

The SWFA Super Sniper scope has a unique history and, as of several years ago, was the best bang for your buck. This scope performs like scopes that are many times its price. It's a fixed 10-power scope with a nice milliradian reticle. You may have heard that pellet guns require special scopes due to the unique recoil. That is true for spring guns, but PCPs like this gun are different and don't need special scopes. With that being said, this SWFA scope would still be able to handle the recoil on a spring gun or crossbow.

The total is $665 for everything in the photos, and I'll add 1000 high-quality pellets to get you started if you buy everything. That would give you everything that you need to start shooting!

Attachments

• IMG_1019.jpg
      IMG_1019.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 17
    • IMG_E1018.jpg
      IMG_E1018.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 15
    • IMG_E1020.jpg
      IMG_E1020.jpg
      3.1 MB · Views: 14
    • IMG_E1021.jpg
      IMG_E1021.jpg