• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    They are having trouble containing themselves, there’s a big uptick in their orange man bad rhetoric. None of them will say a thing about voting for harris but will continually preach orange man and his supporters are bad , the easily influenced low information individuals, will vote for harris . Not because they think harris is good but because orange man is bad. Don’t fall for this bull, it’s becoming more and more blatant on this and many more of the conservative web sites . The harris supporters are outing themselves, if you pay attention, you can spot them fairly easy .

They are having trouble containing themselves, there’s a big uptick in their orange man bad rhetoric. None of them will say a thing about voting for harris but will continually preach orange man and his supporters are bad , the easily influenced low information individuals, will vote for harris . Not because they think harris is good but because orange man is bad. Don’t fall for this bull, it’s becoming more and more blatant on this and many more of the conservative web sites . The harris supporters are outing themselves, if you pay attention, you can spot them fairly easy .

Hahhah. This guy posts a totally unsolicited rant about Harris supporters “having trouble containing themselves.” The irony is incredible.

Miami_JBT

Expert
    Harris is a Communist, Trump is an Authoritarian.

Neither cares about civil rights, the Second Amendment, or the American Middle-Class Family.

Trump and Harris are trying to put Populist each other on the campaign circuit.

Both want to expand social programs and not reduce government spending.

Both want to steal from Peter to pay Paul via cutting taxes for some, but not across the board tax cuts for all. Because if they cut taxes in one sector of society, they'll raise it on the other to pay for all the social welfare programs both want to expand.

Trump wants to force private insurance companies and businesses to pay for IVF. Harris wants to do the same. Where is the money going to come from to pay for this?

Both have supported the 1994 Clinton AWB. Both have supported UBC, magazine capacity bans, and mandatory waiting periods. Heck, both want and have bypassed Congress to push gun control.

The end result is this, remove the political rhetoric and party dogma. They're pretty much the same.

Big government authoritarians who want to wear the boots of government and curb stomp people they don't like.

FLT

Master

Neither cares about civil rights, the Second Amendment, or the American Middle-Class Family.

Both want to steal from Peter to pay Paul via cutting taxes for some, but not across the board tax cuts for all. Because if they cut taxes in one sector of society, they'll raise it on the other to pay for all the social welfare programs both want to expand.

Trump wants to force private insurance companies and businesses to pay for IVF. Harris wants to do the same. Where is the money going to come from to pay for this?

Both have supported the 1994 Clinton AWB. Both have supported UBC, magazine capacity bans, and mandatory waiting periods. Heck, both want and have bypassed Congress to push gun control.

The end result is this, remove the political rhetoric and party dogma. They're pretty much the same.

Big government authoritarians who want to wear the boots of government and curb stomp people they don't like.

I agree with a lot of that, but if Trump doesn’t get elected then harris will and that would be the end of any hope for the future of this country. Trump is arrogant to a fault and he rubs many folks the wrong way, but I believe the country was better off with him in office. I keep pretty close tabs on my money and I know for a fact that my cost of living has risen 37 to 40 % under bidens leadership. I’m pretty confident that if harris is put in office it will force many hard working Americans in to poverty. I’m willing to compromise so that that doesn’t happen.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter

Who are you voting for?

Miami_JBT

Expert
    I agree with a lot of that, but if Trump doesn’t get elected then harris will and that would be the end of any hope for the future of this country. Trump is arrogant to a fault and he rubs many folks the wrong way, but I believe the country was better off with him in office. I keep pretty close tabs on my money and I know for a fact that my cost of living has risen 37 to 40 % under bidens leadership. I’m pretty confident that if harris is put in office it will force many hard working Americans in to poverty. I’m willing to compromise so that that doesn’t happen.

Trump's massive stimulus program (to where he literally wanted his names on the checks) was the snowball that started the inflation avalanche we're dealing with.

He's for looting the Treasury to buy votes just as much as Harris is.

Top Bottom