• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluesBrother

Master
    Here's the thing:

I never thought Trump was the smartest person I ever saw, but he would be the best president in my lifetime but for the fact that the media has been incessantly lying about him and the career politicians and bureaucrats have been incessantly attacking him and his efforts since he came down the escalator in 2015... and that right there should tell you something.

And guess what? The smartest people are not running for president, because they would never win. And the fact that they are not running is further proof of how smart they are.

So... whatcha 'gonna do?

The video below is from 2010, but there are others going back to the '80s showing that Trump obviously understood the biggest threats to America... and they weren't from the outside:

Thanks Dusty for finding this interview. Trump has a long understanding and history with doing what's necessary to "Make America Great Again." What history does h/w bring? The deep state wants him gone because their power, influence and revenue stream will be gone.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    1727629935096.png

DustyDog

Master
    How about in the mid-80s, when Trump was saying that we need to stop paying for the defense of other countries that can afford to defend themselves? Did he not move on that belief when he was in office?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom