• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well a mistaken ID led to this, then drugs were found inside his house. I guess i would be dead too because IF I answer the door in the middle of the night i would certainly be armed and pointing the gun at the knocker.. Of course I am not going to open the door in the first place, until I have ID them and warned them I am armed, then who knows but I will not be standing at the door and opening it the same time.

joe

Master
    That is F-up I would sue the shit out of them. I usually support cops but thats complete BS. Do a search of my past posts I am always on the cops side.

How is it legal for cops to enter a house ever & not announce they are cops. IMO someone should get at least manslaughter charges.

When I was in Atlanta something similar happened & they killed a 90 year old lady & planted drugs to try & cover it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Johnston_shooting

Last edited:

ksenter

Master
    "they did find drugs in the house"

SO WHAT?????????? Trying to justify the killing of an innocent man AFTER you muck it all up? Really? Christ almighty. Lets make the innocent man that we mistakingly killed look like a bad man to justify our actions. WRONG!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    With criminals in every house around there I am sure they figured, "what the hell" if we kill a few!

LowRiderRed

Master
    Ridiculous. Crazy. Unwarranted. I don't always bash cops but whoever is responsible for killing this man needs to pay the price.

Fletch

Master
    This kind of thing happens more often than most realize. The increasing militarization of local police and the tactics they use are not a good thing in my opinion.

wildrider666

Master
    I see the writing on the wall on this one. They found drugs in the house and say victim had been busted for drugs before and had a drug conviction. If true then he can't legally possess a modern gun. Since he was not suppose to have a gun and he brought one to the door: its the victims fault. It may have been the wrong house but it will be washed away as the right outcome.

Members online

Top Bottom