• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Noles Fan

Shooter
    As of 7:30 Creighton Walmart had 9mm, 40 S&W, 22 CCI's and some 38 Special. More ammo there than I have seen in 3 months.

statdoc

Expert
    I wonder if the old Soviet grandmothers standing in line for bread and toilet paper had a network for info sharing like this? :what:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    I wonder if the old Soviet grandmothers standing in line for bread and toilet paper had a network for info sharing like this? :what:

Nope, they didn't have internet.:rofl:

Just an interesting observation and side note since you brought up the Soviets.
    I had an mid 60's lady translator on one of my Ukraine trips so I asked her which system she liked better since she had lived under both communism and capitalism. She said it was a wash for them. Under communism everyone had a job and money, but they couldn't go anywhere and under capitalism they could go anywhere they wanted, but didn't have jobs or money to go.

Milesvdustin

Expert
    Was in the Walmart today, got two boxes of 9mm. The guy in front of me got three boxes of 9. They had 5 100 rd value packs of 45 and 3 value packs of 380, and 4 or 5 packs of .40. Assorted .32 and other ammo.

Top Bottom