• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Do any of y'all have any experience with this? I just found out about it and really want to try it out. :)

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Lol, I saw one on a video for this first time yesterday also. They look very well made. I was wondering how my bergara carbon fiber setup would feel set up that way

Anangrypasta

Master
    I seem to recall reading that the trigger is fairly meh, which I was surprised to hear since the MDR has a pretty solid one. Cool looking kit though!

Edit: the only competition with this form factor I can think of is the funky Badger stock, so it definitely wins with look and handling lol

Attachments

• badgerm22.jpg
      badgerm22.jpg
      20.6 KB · Views: 100

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    I heard that the trigger on this one is better than most, but will always be a little meh since they are using a transfer bar just resting on the actual trigger. :)

Do any of y'all have one, or am I gong to have to spend the money myself? lol

Ditchdoc

Expert
    That’s pretty cool. Cuts off almost 10” from the standard hunting stock. I might have to check that out myself at some point

DAS HUGH!

Master
    I know Fletcher is making one of the neatest recievers. They call it the 11/22. Has a little hood for easy cleaning and bolt removal etc. Which brings me to how do you clean this bullpup without total disassembly. But, if ya did a 11/22 inside and cut back the plastic on the stock near the bolt you could likely pull it all out there and clean it and not need to tear down the whole bullpup

DGladden

Marksman
    I know Fletcher is making one of the neatest recievers. They call it the 11/22. Has a little hood for easy cleaning and bolt removal etc. Which brings me to how do you clean this bullpup without total disassembly. But, if ya did a 11/22 inside and cut back the plastic on the stock near the bolt you could likely pull it all out there and clean it and not need to tear down the whole bullpup
    You know, my first 10/22 was bought used with unknown round count. I shot thousands of rounds of Federal 550 bulk pack through that thing and never cleaned it! It just always worked! I had an old MKII that was similar, although I did take it apart to clean it......... ONCE!! LoL

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    That's the only drawback to the bullpup design. The Walther G22 (and Eaa Appeal to some degree) I have are pitas to dissemble without sending tiny springs into low orbit. Also ya lose perfect 0 when you do it. It's close on reassembly but you still have to shoot and reset. Kel Tec RDB fixed this issue by attaching the rail to the barrel. But the bullpups are very cool for having a shorter full length rifle and Spacy! :)
    keltec-rdb-parts-958x639.jpg

DAS HUGH!

Master
    You know, my first 10/22 was bought used with unknown round count. I shot thousands of rounds of Federal 550 bulk pack through that thing and never cleaned it! It just always worked! I had an old MKII that was similar, although I did take it apart to clean it......... ONCE!! LoL

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Lol yeah typically I rarely if ever clean mine too. But that's under "normal" use. If it was dropped and got dirty out in the feild etc I'd not want to be stuck having to do a total disassemble however. If you can plan ahead and make a easy modification tho, I would say that isn't a bad thing.

Longtooth

Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Dang you. Space Gun! If a left hand it would be a mini rdb survival 22. Very cool.
    I figured you would like it. :)

I want to find a 10/22 with a longer barrel - maybe 18 inch threaded. and put my can on it. I think it would be pretty cool. :)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Lol yeah typically I rarely if ever clean mine too. But that's under "normal" use. If it was dropped and got dirty out in the feild etc I'd not want to be stuck having to do a total disassemble however. If you can plan ahead and make a easy modification tho, I would say that isn't a bad thing.
    Sometimes it's a pain to clean, but worth it. Less wear, no stuck firing pin (ND!) The only thing dirtier than .22 is 12ga!(auto)

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Just got an email from them. No lh model. Surfing around the internet seeing some unfavorable info about it and the company. It appears to use bolts and nuts for the mounting and are cheap. Stripping. The Eaa Appeal and the wather G22 use pins. Ymmv.

Raven

Master
    Just got an email from them. No lh model. Surfing around the internet seeing some unfavorable info about it and the company. It appears to use bolts and nuts for the mounting and are cheap. Stripping. The Eaa Appeal and the wather G22 use pins. Ymmv.
    I saw that too. Can't wait for MCarbo to fix this

Top Bottom