• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon_SPC

Master
    I have been pondering on posting this for the last 30 minutes so I figured I would start a thread that could put a few laughs out there. Anyways back to topic.
    When is it acceptable to fart at work? Do you hold it in and suffer the terrible stomach ache? Do you ease it out hoping it will be silent? What about if you have that one that becomes the silent but deadly fart dart? That quiet one that kills EVERYONE even yourself. So what do y'all think when is it acceptable? And do you try to hide it? haha

FUPAGUNT

Master
    I drop bombs whenever I feel the need. This skank next to me wants to wear a bottle of perfume every day shes gonna feel the wrath of the FUPA. There's been a few times that she has turned her nose up and said something. I just blame it on the Mexican that sits behind me..

Last edited:

nitro

Tired and retired.
    Farting at work.

Come on man, are you for real? Where I work, everybody farts. They make no attempt to hide it. When we have group meeting, one guy finds it amusing to let out SBD farts. It's funny, but at the same time, they stink. Bad. I don't know what the boy eats, but it must be rotten.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Nitro, sooooo you're saying it's OK to fart at work?

Better question is..... When it is NOT acceptable to fart at work?

You should hear some of the customers when they come in to the store. They don't bat an eye. Sounds like bull frogs talking and they continue on like I can't taste what they had for lunch.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    I just let two rip about five minutes ago and I swear I would've just keeled over. The ladies sitting in the cubical across from me went an got frebreeze than thought it was just a bad egg or something. I was trying not to piss myself from laughing!!

DaBreeze

Master
    Oh my !

sj1

Marksman
    I've always thought it was a skill to let one go, and find someone or something else to blame it on. Just the way it is, man.

Seanpcola

I work alone and outside most of the time so alas, I am denied the opportunity to bomb, crop dust or otherwise share my gastric creations. Farook ^^^^^^, on the other hand has the advantage of being able to pass efluence undetected.

:spit:

young gun

Shooter
    working in IT at pine forest high, there's only a few guys that work in the office but everybody farts there. My supervisors best friend, that's a teacher has a tendency in between classes to walk in there, close the door, fart, then leave Without saying a word. There ain't no point in holding em in unless there's a purty girl next to you!

John B.

Master
    I work alone and outside... most of the time in a tyvek... thank god for the respirator I wear a lot of times, I'd have killed myself a long time ago after they simmer in that tyvec for a while!

Sent from my Galaxy S5....

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Not as much fun when you're by yourself. Especially when working out of a bucket 40 ft. in the air, no where for the smoke to go but up.

Telum Pisces

Master
    I work in an office full of Military guys. So I have a spray can of smell good at my disposal to make it smell like roses and crap at the same time. Also a fan at the ready to blow it back into their part of the office.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    you can tell it is mostly guys on this forum, we let them out to play whenever we feel like it, preferably in non mixed company.

Viking1204

Master
    I work in an office by myself so when I stink it up I leave! There's no defending yourself when you stink up your own office and somebody comes in to see you!

helo_hunter

Expert
    Duly noted..........

I finally got caught!! I do a number of drive by s - hard not too with a intestinal track like mine.....

Actually, have been caught a number of times - I really need to work on my face.

Jeff

Members online

Top Bottom