• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    We had a GCFC get together breakfast yesterday AM and very few member showed up. We talked about everybody that was not there. After several hours we had to start talking about ourselves.

Great time with other forum members. Hope to do it again in the near future. (I picked up the entire bill for all members.) --- SAWMAN
    ADDED ---> Sorry guys got the thread title a little frigged up. :hurt:

Last edited:

madeSICC88

Master
    Gulf Coast Fried Chicken? Where's it at and what do they have for breakfast?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

Now made, we didn't eat fried chicken for breakfast, that would be uncivilized. We had only the finest breakfast fare, greasy eggs, watery grits and limp toast.

Saw paid for everything but I limited myself to only 8 glasses of champaign. I didn't want to drink more than that anyway as it was 7:00 AM and I had to be at work by 7:30 running heavy equipment and working on delicate, expensive aircraft. That and supervise Shootinstarz. You gotta watch him, he tends to use his noggin as a sledgehammer when he can't get something apart. That doesn't bother me so much as the blood which really blemishes paint.

madeSICC88

Master
    Hey, I am a lover of left over fried chicken the next morning cold out of the fridge. My sister's and I would fight over it when we would have left overs as kids. That and cold pizza were like gold around our house in the mornings.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

kendive

Master
    I want to get in on one of these meets but working offshore and 21 on and 21 off I seem to miss them every time.

Viking1204

Master
    Must have missed that invite though I'm sure the Job would have had something to say about it. How about a Spring get together outdoors before it gets too hot?

fishingjean

Master
    Sorry I missed this breakfast, didn't see any post but have been busy anyway, look forward to the next??? denny in pace !!

SAWMAN

Master
    To see who the really dedicated GCGF members are I usuall do not send out invitations until 30 minutes before the " board of directors" meeting anyway. Then ...... we check the GCGF ID cards at the door or leave it to the 6' 1",245lb Polish/German waitress to check ID's as she is usually our "acting" Master At Arms. --- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Sounds a lot better than brunch. Now what about a BBQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seanpcola

I've been threatening to have a BBQ (more specifically a fish fry) at my place for 3 years but life keeps messing that up. I'm about ready to say "screw all these commitments" and take some time to enjoy life for a change. Probably best to have it somewhere else though. I've got plenty of land for a party but the layout doesn't make room for a lot of parking. If you all want to plan something I'm in for manual labor, shopping and cooking.

SAWMAN

Master
    I'm saving his post. Sean sez ... "I'm in for manual labor,shopping and cooking". That's great ..... count me in for the (over)eating. And maybe bringing a couple of big boar backstraps. WARNING: this meat will be killed by the mighty 300BLK so it could possibly be "over killed" or shot(by Bruce)multiple times including by his "inside the socks" gun .... his 380.

No brunch for me. Save that for the Air Force. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    To see who the really dedicated GCGF members are I usuall do not send out invitations until 30 minutes before the " board of directors" meeting anyway. Then ...... we check the GCGF ID cards at the door or leave it to the 6' 1",245lb Polish/German waitress to check ID's as she is usually our "acting" Master At Arms. --- SAWMAN

she sounds hot.....got any pics?

SAWMAN

Master
    She will pose for pics with certain customers however she charges $20 for each pic. Sean usually spends at least $80. every time we eat there.

You know,it's a "her sittin' on his lap" kinda pic. Yeah,makes me wonder also. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Good goin' ... you got a pic. That's Sean under there I think. He looks to be holding on tight to. Don't wanna experience a "high speed decouple" at this stage of the flight into chubby bliss.

IIRC at any time now she will start barking. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Get real Saw. I've never been that skinny in my life. Also, I never wear glasses when I get busy. Well, maybe safety glasses.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Ok I laughed about the safety glasses part. Safety second my friends!!

Viking1204

Master
    Well this went down hill fast. I was hoping we could accomplish this before it warms up but looks like next week it's already going to start warming up! Time is running out, before you know temps will be in the 90's with 70% or higher humidity!

Seanpcola

Well this went down hill fast. I was hoping we could accomplish this before it warms up but looks like next week it's already going to start warming up! Time is running out, before you know temps will be in the 90's with 70% or higher humidity!

Yep, god forbid anyone has to get outside when it's 90.

Jk

Top Bottom