• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clarenceVSal

Shooter
    This maybe a whoopy f***in doo post, but people are still lookin for glocks, and they had one for 520. Little over priced, but a little under the private sales market. May be gone by now, but thought I'd toss it out there.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Not really That much overpriced. And, that's the reason a lot of people don't have ammo, that gun they want, or those mags they want. They wanted to save five cents or five dollars and they wouldn't buy when they could. Now that things are scarce or impossible to find they are moaning and groaning that they can't find what they want. Hell people it was there just two months ago. You were just too cheap to buy it and now that they can't find it they want to complain about price gougers and hoarders, when they could have had it long ago but they were to cheap to pay an extra penny for it. You can tell that they aren't going to get any sympathy from me. I may have paid a few dollars more for some things, but I got it. And now, its worth a Whole lot more than what I paid.

Top Bottom