• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Recondo 101

Expert
    PSA had a few 23 trade ins so got a couple at like $220 a pop. One was a rusted up POS that had to be completely rebuilt with CT serial number the other was OK with a NY serial number.. So rebuilt the rust bucket and replaced the internals, drilled the holes to clean them up. etc. Then converted the 40 to be a 357 Sig / 9mm / 40 convertible, springs, extractors, adjustable rear, Gost Maker Rocket 3# trigger, new slide lock all new springs, plunger, firing pin, and frame pins. Helps to have the Glock tools, especially a long thin punch to cock the trigger if the slide gets locked up.

IMG_0637.jpeg

IMG_0641.jpeg

Last edited:

Pitviper37

Shooter
    Where are you located I have a like new czp07 with Burris FastFire 3 for trade if interested. Trade value $675

Recondo 101

Expert
    I am located North of Crestucky, Crestview for most folks, out in the woods, but I am not really into CZ guns. Mostly 1911s and Glocks. But I get shed of all the Glocks and then I get drug back in on some screwy deal. Some folks love Glocks, I am not one of them.

Lke I got a Dagger to see if all the G-19-3 after market parts would in fact interchange. They do. But now I have a tricked out Dagger also. More shop decos.
    IMG_0445.jpeg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I fought against them for YEARS. One day I decided to give in. Glock count 8, why? Who knows. I do like the Dagger grip better. Only have one Dagger and 2 p80's like them too. I need a Gen 3 g19 or g23 frame for a carbine project.
    Quit fighting. Come to the dark side.
    My new gen 7.
    images.jpeg (2).jpg

Pitviper37

Shooter
    I am located North of Crestucky, Crestview for most folks, out in the woods, but I am not really into CZ guns. Mostly 1911s and Glocks. But I get shed of all the Glocks and then I get drug back in on some screwy deal. Some folks love Glocks, I am not one of them.

Lke I got a Dagger to see if all the G-19-3 after market parts would in fact interchange. They do. But now I have a tricked out Dagger also. More shop decos.View attachment 499359
    I just got me one of those today lmao I have new trigger and sights also a olight and Rome to put on it lol can you inbox that’s the p07 also have lots a of new armorers tolls I’m trying to get rid off from top brands

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20240801_083906.jpeg
      Resized_Resized_20240801_083906.jpeg
      174.7 KB · Views: 11

Recondo 101

Expert
    The sights are Novak low adjustable and front, both steel, black. The front I cut and serrated. The trigger is a Ghost Maker Rocket 3# that must be hand adjusted to be installed.
    PSA had a little sale, Get a Dagger plus 10 mags for like $280. Since I already had a Glock Mag fed 9mm AR-15 it was a falling off a log decision. Nearly like getting the Dagger for free. What I ment by getting into a screwy Glock deal. Now I have more mags for the AR and a cheaper than sand Dagger.

Miami_JBT

Expert
    One of the first pistols that I owned was a brand new Gen 3 GLOCK 23C back during the tail-end of the Clinton AWB. Sure, I had other pistols, growing up the son of a cop and collector. But the GLOCK was one of the first guns that I got with my own money.

Anyways, it was a great gun and I enjoyed it for the most part. A buddy of mine got into a tussle and had to use his own GLOCK. Of course, Miami-Dade PD confiscated it as evidence, mind you, he was cleared of the shooting on scene, but the State Attorney's Office wanted it as evidence for the trial against his attacker. And that took over a year.

So, I lent it to him and eventually, he bought it off me.

From there, I carried many more GLOCKs over the years as a cop, both on and off the clock. When I made detective, I was issued a Gen 3 GLOCK 23 that has been around the block. And what's funny is, while I had no problem shooting it. The 23 just didn't fit me right after all those years.

In between my 23C and the agency's 23, I carried nothing but 17s, 22s, and 37s in between the decade, along with a 26 or 27 as an off-duty piece.

I found the full-size and the subcompact models to fit my hand perfectly. But the compacts just didn't do it for me anymore. My hands on the compact frames simply felt constrained. Yes, the subcompact frame while smaller, still didn't feel as if I was trying to shove ten pounds of stuff into a five-pound sack.

I'll walk into a gun shop and nostalgia will take hold when I see a Gen 3 GLOCK 23 on the used counter. And then when I hold it, that feeling of nostalgia goes away.

5lima30ret

Master
    Back when I was a cop we switched from S&W Model 19 .357 to Glock 17 about 1990. I had a Glock 26 for BUG and off-duty. I consistently had better scores with the Glock 26 than I did with the Glock 17. So yes I get it!

Recondo 101

Expert
    Had a guy come by the shop yesterday wanted to finger the Dagger as he had never seen one in person. They are of course, basically a 19-3 with a wee bit of exterior difference. Said he wants a desert tan Dagger, so told him he needs to order a tan color from PSA. If he wants the Novak adjustable steel sights, annd titanium plunger cup and the PSA upgrade trigger, I can put those on for him.

We have a small local gun store, Yellow River Outfitters, owned by a corrections officer, that is reasonable for transfers. They are located in Laurel Hill on hway 85.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    One of the first pistols that I owned was a brand new Gen 3 GLOCK 23C back during the tail-end of the Clinton AWB. Sure, I had other pistols, growing up the son of a cop and collector. But the GLOCK was one of the first guns that I got with my own money.

Anyways, it was a great gun and I enjoyed it for the most part. A buddy of mine got into a tussle and had to use his own GLOCK. Of course, Miami-Dade PD confiscated it as evidence, mind you, he was cleared of the shooting on scene, but the State Attorney's Office wanted it as evidence for the trial against his attacker. And that took over a year.

So, I lent it to him and eventually, he bought it off me.

From there, I carried many more GLOCKs over the years as a cop, both on and off the clock. When I made detective, I was issued a Gen 3 GLOCK 23 that has been around the block. And what's funny is, while I had no problem shooting it. The 23 just didn't fit me right after all those years.

In between my 23C and the agency's 23, I carried nothing but 17s, 22s, and 37s in between the decade, along with a 26 or 27 as an off-duty piece.

I found the full-size and the subcompact models to fit my hand perfectly. But the compacts just didn't do it for me anymore. My hands on the compact frames simply felt constrained. Yes, the subcompact frame while smaller, still didn't feel as if I was trying to shove ten pounds of stuff into a five-pound sack.

I'll walk into a gun shop and nostalgia will take hold when I see a Gen 3 GLOCK 23 on the used counter. And then when I hold it, that feeling of nostalgia goes away.
    Did he ever get his glock back? My father in law has been waiting 4+ years to get a p32 that was stolen out of his truck that was used in a crime.

Top Bottom