• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hipower

Marksman
    So I went to the "Blueguns" site so that I might acquire a "Plastic, plastic" Glock gun for training and guess what? Glock, in their finite wisdom, has made Blueguns, and probably other dealers/distributors, enter a new contract that RESTRICTS Glock blueguns from being sold to the public and only to Law Enforcement and professional trainers.

So, I can go to my local FFL and buy a real plastic and steel Glock (with a background check of course) , but NOT A TRAINING GUN !!! Now what sense does that make? I am sure there is a good reason, like we don't want criminals training with the plastic, plastic Glocks so they can be extra adept at handling the real thing. Come on Glock, you want to DRILL SAFETY into everyone's head but you don't want me to be able to train with a licensed replica of a Glock in an indoor safe environment FOR WHAT REASON????? :der:

TraderDan

Master
    really, why would you go to glock and not check ebay first?? I would like to hear the reasoning on that? They are all over 130 of them listed at a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom