• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    There is another TRUE blue lable dealer over this side of Mobile.
    My defination of blue lable dealer is a dealer that will give the deserving - -> THE LOWEST PRICE ON A GLOCK.
    Others have their own interpretations. ( And . . good for you.) --- SAWMAN

Baddog 0302

Master
    There is another TRUE blue lable dealer over this side of Mobile.
    My defination of blue lable dealer is a dealer that will give the deserving - -> THE LOWEST PRICE ON A GLOCK.
    Others have their own interpretations. ( And . . good for you.) --- SAWMAN
    +1 for this,
    I would say call, but with a couple of those listed above you will need to be standing front and center and talk to the owner.
    Have you tried going through your PX ?

It’s no skin off my back if you want to pay more anywhere else...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Literally this, everyone around here except Jimmy's is going to charge you a ridiculous price. There's something about a gun shop making some extra coin off something they are suppose to sell cheaper for deserving people that just doesn't sit right with me.

SAWMAN

Master
    And I urge anyone that comes under Glock's rules for a blue lable gun,to take the drive to Jimmy's and buy from them. ESPECIALLY military and law enforcement. It will boost their standing in the Glock community and let them know how much we appreciale their participation in this program. They were a blue lable dealer long before there were any "pseudo" blue lable dealers. 16 years that I know of.
    While there,check out the prices on their aftermarket sights along with EXPERT installation. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    ^^^^ OH GOD !! ---- SAWMAN

oneshot

Master
    JUst to get in on this, the last one I got , called glock they told me who had want I wanted and what the price would be they set the price Is what I was told so the price at one place should be the same at all of them . just my 5 cents jj

SAWMAN

Master
    Oh . . . What do you know !!
    I'm still pissed that you did not sell me that carbine. I'm giving you negative feedback.
    (Ya think anyone would believe me ??) --- SAWMAN

This thread would be more interesting if folks would post some numbers. (cost OTD)

We did just hash out this same topic 2 weeks ago, and Dan posted the price list from Jimmy’s. I just bumped the thread

Thanks. That is what I wanted to see.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Have you tried going through your PX ?

Like many things tainted by government regulations, the firearms counters at participating BX/PX's have pricing "set by corporate". They have distributors, etc. You might "save" sales tax, but they don't have competitive prices on many things, so it's usually a wash. A damn shame...

Even the guys who work those gun counters at Eglin or Hurlburt will (or Should) send you to Jimmy's for a Glock.

I wouldn't buy a new Glock anywhere else locally, unless it was a private sale.

Edit to add: I know the OP asked about Glocks, but Jimmy's has other manufacturers in that "LEO/Military" display case for nice prices. For those that serve(d).

Any place that is given a discounted price to sell you that good for the price they are given the good and upcharges you against those standings is a crook. Call Ubers pay 475 Glock a Glock 48 they are getting in for 345, heck go to Mike's and pay 700 for a Glock 34 mos they paid 560 for. If you want a good deal Jimmy's charges you what it cost for them to get it shipped to them and sells you at that price. Stop glorifying these shops, blue label doesn't mean blue label to these crooks. When someone says go Jimmy's just leave it at that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200726-190328.png
      Screenshot_20200726-190328.png
      1.2 MB · Views: 179

A16

Shooter
    Blue Label Glocks sold at Jimmy's come straight from Glock Inc. and not through a distributor. I think that probably accounts for some of the pricing differences between them and other "Blue Label" dealers. Just for example, a distributor sells Glock 48 for 394.00 to a retailing FFL. Jimmy's sells 48 for 379.00 on the BL Program.

SAWMAN

Master
    After the gas and time thing,I can get a "blue label" gun as cheap in the P'cola area. But I feel an allegiance to Jimmy's for their long time dedication to military,law enforcement,etc.
    As stated,they were the first. The one and ONLY dealer to give this discount. They have maintained their relationship with Glock for all these years. I know what it takes to maintain this deal with Glock ( thru a friend that works at a true Blue Lable dealership up in Va.
    It is not simply about how many guns you sell. The gun shop has to jump through a lot of hoops. All in all I feel like it is a privilege to be a Blue Label dealer.
    There is also a milage thing involved. Glock will not allow two dealers to be within a certain distance of each other. I have heard different distances mentioned. But none are just "a few" miles. And this distance crosses state lines. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom