• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldefoxx

Shooter
    This is a link to a long visual and audio presentation that lasts over two hours. Normally I would not expect anybody to sit through anything that long, but this is special.

The speaker is Porter Stansberry, and this is umpteenth in a series of warnings he has put together on the Internet. I've watch three other of his presentations, and it is on the same subject, but he tells you how the problem is more immediate than ever.

To start with, he has his facts together and quotes others that see things as he does. This is the one danger that the Doomsday Preppers are not gearing up for, but this danger is real and it is already underway, and there is no stopping it. When it has run its course, it will be bonkers for everybody.

That's all I am going to tell you in advance. Over 90& of any takers on seeing and hearing it through is going to decide it is hogwash and there is no way it can happen. He covers that in some detail in the presentation, referring to it as "normalcy bias". Even smart people that have not been through something somehow end up believing that it can't happen to them. As one commentator on another post said, their reaction is "No way!"

Hey, I've been following what has been going on in this area since 2008, and the man is absolutely right. What we don't know yet is when.

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1303EOASALYN/LPSIP3XW/

Gearing up for it is tough. Being ready to deal with what comes next is tougher. Guns and ammo need to be factored in, of that I am reasonably sure, but just managing to get by could be toughest when the time comes.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom