Holster for Canik TP9 Combat Elite Executive???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunter850

Shooter
    Does anyone know of a good 4 o'clock holster for the Canik TP9 Combat Elite Executive??? I have a drop leg that's great for Canik, and carry my SIG 365xl in a mckinatec.com sidecar-appendix holster - highly recommend!!! - but I'm really looking for an OWB that will fit the Canik. Preferably something slimline/leather. I bought an AlienGear CloakTuck for it whose plastic trigger guard was disappointingly massive and bulky, so I returned it.

I think it's pretty comparable to a Glock 19 size, but I am not brave enough to keep ordering holsters from the internet and trying them to only return those that don't fit. I like the gun and most of all the trigger, but there's not a lot of following/support for it. Any help is greatly appreciated!

WRM

Master
    Not familiar with that one, but I had a revolver for which options were a bit limited. I had to find a Kydex guy who was willing to do some "custom work".

Jdcujo

Master
    The safariland owb that locks on the trigger guard fits after some retention-screw adjustments.

SpitFire

Marksman
    Give Smoky Mountain Concealment a call. He is a Canik-specific holster maker.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom