• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mOOSE007

Shooter
    I have spent about 3 grand the last few days on AR stuff and 9mm stuff. If the wife finds out I am in deep trouble.

:yell:

God Bless

Moose

Fletch

Master
    Don't ask don't tell.....ha ha..... Just don't let her catch you doing an ammo count.

Hossfly72

Marksman
    You realize you're screwed don't you? Women know! They know BEFORE you do something.
    Hope you've got a shoe fund set up to compensate for your purchases!

outside9

Master
    The best policy I have found is to lie, lie and lie. When she finds out, and she will, plead insanity. Hard for a women to argue with the insanity plea when dealing with us men.

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    I agree....it will eventually come out unless you sell some stuff off. Cash is easier to hide than toys

moron1

Expert
    You guys don't know how to handle women! If she finds out you say "That's right,I bought this stuff! What you gonna do about it?" "Do you think you...........Sorry guys; I got to go. My wife says I have to get off the computer now.:fear:

Seanpcola

You guys don't know how to handle women! If she finds out you say "That's right,I bought this stuff! What you gonna do about it?" "Do you think you...........Sorry guys; I got to go. My wife says I have to get off the computer now.:fear:

^^^Like!^^^

After two previous car wreck marriages I finally realized that the best thing to do is get that kind of stuff over with before you say "I do". I had the opposite problem this past week. Stopped at a LGS Friday evening and looked at the last S&W M&P 15/22 they had and hesitated. Got home that night and mentioned it to the wife. She was slightly peeved that I didn't jump on it figuring that there would be no way to get one because of the ongoing panic. Went back to the LGS the minute they opened the next morning to find it still there. Just as the salesman was finishing up the call in 3 more guys walked in ready to buy it. Took the better half out to shoot it that afternoon. As we were packing up to head home she states "This one is mine". When we got home she grabbed the manual and all the supplies and lovingly cleaned it, put it back in it's bag, placed it in the safe and turned to me with "Don't touch it!". :smokin:

Found a great deal on a AK-74 and mentioned going to look at it as she headed for work this morning. She called me at noon to confirm that I didn't wimp out on this purchase.

Anyone know where you can get pink tactical furniture for an AK?

Hossfly72

Marksman
    Sweety wants her own Precious! Hahahahah

Don't feel bad Sean. Laurie has been talking about an Iphone5 since they came out. With all the overtime I earned in the last month, I figured $200 was a small amount to pay for a little flex room if/when I come home with my next impulse purchase. There is a gun show here next week.. I plan to go and see what a $3000 AR looks like and maybe buy some beef jerky... But there is that 2 meter BoT I've been thinking about.....

Seanpcola

Sweety wants her own Precious! Hahahahah

Don't feel bad Sean. Laurie has been talking about an Iphone5 since they came out. With all the overtime I earned in the last month, I figured $200 was a small amount to pay for a little flex room if/when I come home with my next impulse purchase. There is a gun show here next week.. I plan to go and see what a $3000 AR looks like and maybe buy some beef jerky... But there is that 2 meter BoT I've been thinking about.....

Me wanna go gun show too! I need ammo cans and a couple of other items. 2Hook up with me this coming week dude.

outside9

Master
    where and when is the next show around these parts?

Seanpcola

The one we're talking about is in Mobile, AL next weekend. I think that the next Pensacola show is in February but could be wrong.

oneshot

Master
    My better half just ask why I was saleing and did we still have enough, I assured her we were covered, and still had enough. just my 2 cents jj

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    are you sure about the Mobile dates? All I can find is
    Jan 12-13, Al., Mobile- Abba Shrine Center, 7701 Hitt Road, tables $45, Adm. $5, Sat. 9-5, Sun 10-4

Seanpcola

are you sure about the Mobile dates? All I can find is
    Jan 12-13, Al., Mobile- Abba Shrine Center, 7701 Hitt Road, tables $45, Adm. $5, Sat. 9-5, Sun 10-4

I'm going on what Hoss said. He and the better half are out on the town this evening. I'll message him and see if he knows for sure.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    I gave up lying, I just say I am buying it to make money or I am buying a new gun, gets it over and i don't have to defend the lie.

outside9

Master
    This is the one my wife hates; "I was just protecting you from the truth"

If I want to see her head spine in cirlces and that crazed look in her eyes, that is all I have to say. You learn these things when you have been married to the same woman for 26 years.

Members online

Top Bottom