Is the government stockpiling ammo to thwart gun owners?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    This is all about the stated civilian army obama wants, very clear to anyone that has followed this.

SAWMAN

Master
    The US Government has been running secret money earning projects for some time now to "invest" in massive amounts of small arms ammo. This ammo(including rifle and pistol)has been swooped up to the tune of 872 TRILLION rounds. One of the latest clandestine projects was code named "Project Cookie Cutter". It involved having the Bro Bama youth(and some out of work midgets) dressed as Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts going door to door selling Thin Mints. The profits are then used to buy this ammo.

These fake Scouts can be ID'ed by a small bar code tattooed on their left inner forearm. These "youths" roam around the country with their ultimate mission of depleting all the ammo from the Walmart's and gun shows as their primary objective. So far they are succeeding in their missions. I have also read about some Walmart trucks being hi-jacked and left in some isolated rest stop in south Florida. The drivers claim that they were hit with a extremely bright green light and when they woke up all the ammo and sunscreen(SPF 15 and higher)have been mysteriously removed from their trucks without breaking the door seal.

Before you tell yourself that the above is BS.....let me just be clear......all of the above information is available on the internet. And ...... they couldn't put it on the internet if it was not true. (I read this on the internet.) --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    The US Government has been running secret money earning projects for some time now to "invest" in massive amounts of small arms ammo. This ammo(including rifle and pistol)has been swooped up to the tune of 872 TRILLION rounds. One of the latest clandestine projects was code named "Project Cookie Cutter". It involved having the Bro Bama youth(and some out of work midgets) dressed as Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts going door to door selling Thin Mints. The profits are then used to buy this ammo.

These fake Scouts can be ID'ed by a small bar code tattooed on their left inner forearm. These "youths" roam around the country with their ultimate mission of depleting all the ammo from the Walmart's and gun shows as their primary objective. So far they are succeeding in their missions. I have also read about some Walmart trucks being hi-jacked and left in some isolated rest stop in south Florida. The drivers claim that they were hit with a extremely bright green light and when they woke up all the ammo and sunscreen(SPF 15 and higher)have been mysteriously removed from their trucks without breaking the door seal.

Before you tell yourself that the above is BS.....let me just be clear......all of the above information is available on the internet. And ...... they couldn't put it on the internet if it was not true. (I read this on the internet.) --- SAWMAN

Well it HAS to be true then sawman! If its on the Internet it has to be true! Ha ha ha!

Zeus

Banned For Life
    It has long been well established that everything on the internet is true.

I just found this on the internet :

"Everything on the internet is a lie" - Harcourt Fenton Mudd

So ...................... :tape:

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Well they have bought up all the 223 and have orders for millions of rds more for homeland security, that is why we cannot get it. There is even a congressional committee trying to stop the buying so we know that is true, internet or not. Beside HLS has admitted to buying all they can.

Top Bottom