• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Now we learn that in addition to DHS opening up the border an letting in anyone, now we find that the Department of State has also let in 7.1M people without proper vetting.
    Ah, blame it on COVID! Another loophole for our enemies to exploit.

IronBeard

Master
    When any body becomes too big to understand, control, and efficiently manage itself it ought to be downsized/restructured before it fails. But, "elections" are coming.

IronBeard

Master
    Yes, and let's hope that they are fair and legitimate
    I believe you know, but in an effort to educate/inform, hope is not a viable course of action.

IronBeard

Master
    They've let in measles, polio, leprosy, their violent cultures and Lord knows what else...
    A lot of the disease recurrance is due to the persistence of viruses. I'm no vaxer, but I think maybe many in society just assumed because they, or no one they knew, came down with any of these illnesses, no one would. Also makes me wonder if covid weakened enough immune systems to cause a resurgance in what we assumed was cured/eliminated?

Last edited:

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    A lot of the disease recurrance is due to the persistence of viruses. I'm no vaxer, but I think maybe many in society just assumed because they, or no one they knew, came down with any of these illnesses, no one would. Also makes me wonder if covid weakened enough immune systems to csuse a resurgance in what we assumed was cuted/eliminated?
    I've read reports about where outbreaks were happening, tying them to the immigrants that are showing up in hospitals, and another was malaria.

IronBeard

Master
    I've read reports about where outbreaks were happening, tying them to the immigrants that are showing up in hospitals, and another was malaria.
    Yep. Fully believe that. I do not, 110%, condone/support illegal immigration. So much so that I would barricade the borders, establish a no-man's-land, and shoot on sight anything that entered it. Just random ideas...

IMO, it's not a disease/carrier problem so much as (maybe?) we ought to consider that the government-prescribed diet most religiously adhere to is the same diet fed to prisoners IOT keep them compliant/docile, but consequently, also does not support essential hormone production, and/or the human immune system. Just something to consider, maybe independently research.

Of course, then we should also consider the mutation of viruses, tourism, and the amerikan tradition of holiday travel that transports and introduces a mutated version(s) of a virus(es) into areas where it is not already present. Ever notice the increase in "sickness" that coincides with "vacation season," school starting, and holiday travel?

Not an attack; just things I've noticed, and thought I'd share. Also, not a doctor or "medical professional," just a guy that looks out for myself and those closest to me.

Carl

Master
    The immigrants themselves are a biological weapon, they ARE the disease. What do you think happens when the % hit critical mass? Meanwhile everyone is comfortable while we wait, going along to get along like most before us.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Yep. Fully believe that. I do not, 110%, condone/support illegal immigration. So much so that I would barricade the borders, establish a no-man's-land, and shoot on sight anything that entered it. Just random ideas...

IMO, it's not a disease/carrier problem so much as (maybe?) we ought to consider that the government-prescribed diet most religiously adhere to is the same diet fed to prisoners IOT keep them compliant/docile, but consequently, also does not support essential hormone production, and/or the human immune system. Just something to consider, maybe independently research.

Of course, then we should also consider the mutation of viruses, tourism, and the amerikan tradition of holiday travel that transports and introduces a mutated version(s) of a virus(es) into areas where it is not already present. Ever notice the increase in "sickness" that coincides with "vacation season," school starting, and holiday travel?

Not an attack; just things I've noticed, and thought I'd share. Also, not a doctor or "medical professional," just a guy that looks out for myself and those closest to me.
    All good, you've just thought about it a lot more than myself, lol. I had 4 people come to our house and spend the night, for sure, because they went on to test positive for COVID. I've been takin vit-D & zinc for years and doubled up when it hit. I've never had a flu shot nor the flu. I was fully prepared to go to the house if they tried to mandate it at work. Heck there are still people to this day that wear masks where I work?? Now, I am a firm believer in Lysol, hand washing/sanitizer and social distancing.

IronBeard

Master
    All good, you've just thought about it a lot more than myself, lol. I had 4 people come to our house and spend the night, for sure, because they went on to test positive for COVID. I've been takin vit-D & zinc for years and doubled up when it hit. I've never had a flu shot nor the flu. I was fully prepared to go to the house if they tried to mandate it at work. Heck there are still people to this day that wear masks where I work?? Now, I am a firm believer in Lysol, hand washing/sanitizer and social distancing.
    I'm pretty well convinced that thanksgiving and christmas are the worst for outbreaks due to interstate travel, with spring break close behind At least it stands out to me... Haven't taken a flu shot in over 10 years and have been much healthier than when they were a condition of employment.

FNHman

Marksman
    And I'm the bad guy for calling out the member who's a retired boarder agent telling him his whole carrier was a joke and disgrace to this counrty.

I'm awake, is anybody else?

Bodhisattva

Marksman

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Regardless of the “how”, the “why” portion about allowing all of these invaders should be enough to boil the blood of every US Citizen.

No, it’s not a “humanitarian crisis” of poor babies and orphans. Look at the predominant gender and age composition of the invaders. Look at the countries they FLEW here from. They aren’t poor. They aren’t oppressed. They are well-funded COMBATANTS.

It’s a flood of military-aged males to fill the sleeper cells. 9-11 will look like a birthday party…

It’s also a flood of sick people with previously-thought eradicated diseases. This will spur the push for more vaccines. Except, modern vaccines are being modified to the the new DNA-altering versions. Anyone still stupid enough to think Man’s arrogance at recoding human DNA is a great idea?

It’s a flood of resource-sucking invaders to further crush our way of life. US Citizens are forced to pay taxes to fund the programs these parasites drain. Housing, healthcare, food, transportation, free this, free that. Why? Because they invaded. WTF.

It’s a flood of drug mules and human trafficking. That was happening before the border was kicked wide-open, but now it’s amplified.

And of course, it’s a flood of unknown and unaccountable new “votes” to pad the numbers. Population of voting age US Citizens versus the final tally. Any discrepancies will be blamed on the invaders. “Oh, we’ll have to fix that later. Too late for this election, though.” Sound familiar to 2020?

Lots of “flood damage” courtesy of the puppet-regime, its puppet-masters, and their witting and unwitting tools.

Regardless of the “how”, the “why” portion about allowing all of these invaders should be enough to boil the blood of every US Citizen.

No, it’s not a “humanitarian crisis” of poor babies and orphans. Look at the predominant gender and age composition of the invaders. Look at the countries they FLEW here from. They aren’t poor. They aren’t oppressed. They are well-funded COMBATANTS.

It’s a flood of military-aged males to fill the sleeper cells. 9-11 will look like a birthday party…

It’s also a flood of sick people with previously-thought eradicated diseases. This will spur the push for more vaccines. Except, modern vaccines are being modified to the the new DNA-altering versions. Anyone still stupid enough to think Man’s arrogance at recoding human DNA is a great idea?

It’s a flood of resource-sucking invaders to further crush our way of life. US Citizens are forced to pay taxes to fund the programs these parasites drain. Housing, healthcare, food, transportation, free this, free that. Why? Because they invaded. WTF.

It’s a flood of drug mules and human trafficking. That was happening before the border was kicked wide-open, but now it’s amplified.

And of course, it’s a flood of unknown and unaccountable new “votes” to pad the numbers. Population of voting age US Citizens versus the final tally. Any discrepancies will be blamed on the invaders. “Oh, we’ll have to fix that later. Too late for this election, though.” Sound familiar to 2020?

Lots of “flood damage” courtesy of the puppet-regime, its puppet-masters, and their witting and unwitting tools.
    Craziest thing is that I try to be open minded because quite frankly I don't give shit, but I see the quality of the work being put out by the new generation of immigrant workers that we're around everyday.They show up late with no fucks given, barely show any productivity, and have no respect for anyone outside of their personal little circles.We showed up for work on the 5th of July.No other crews did, wasn't even Cinco De Mayo

Attachments

• IMG_20240705_073438700.jpg
      IMG_20240705_073438700.jpg
      4.3 MB · Views: 19

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Craziest thing is that I try to be open minded because quite frankly I don't give shit, but I see the quality of the work being put out by the new generation of immigrant workers that we're around everyday.They show up late with no fucks given, barely show any productivity, and have no respect for anyone outside of their personal little circles.We showed up for work on the 5th of July.No other crews did, wasn't even Cinco De Mayo

—> Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers

OR

—> Human Trafficking (Forced Labor/Slavery)

—> Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers

OR

—> Human Trafficking (Forced Labor/Slavery)
    The area I'm working in lost 3/4 of the workers last summer when ICE came into the area.These are the replacements,most range from 21 to 30 and can speak clear English.Fuckin nice ass vehicles somehow

Raven

Master
    The area I'm working in lost 3/4 of the workers last summer when ICE came into the area.These are the replacements,most range from 21 to 30 and can speak clear English.Fuckin nice ass vehicles somehow
    Business itself has a great credit report. Probably company owned trucks. Surprisingly, the bunch I see working around me on 30A all the time are very hard workers. Skill levels are hit or miss, tho. I did see them working over the Independence Day holiday

Last edited:
    Top Bottom