Less than 60 days to a major election and no panic buying. I'm Surprised!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode their rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which those changes can be reversed.

The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjugated races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjugated races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police.

:Adolf Hitler

Where did you get this quote from? Hogans Heroes?

Miami_JBT

Expert
    m4a1sof and Miami_JBT,

You both seem to think the elections weren’t rigged in 2020, but the reasons you use to continue justifying that stance are indicative of exactly why “only” Trump was cheated in 2020. The unknown puppet-masters can’t tip their hand so blatantly all at once. Otherwise, too many unanswerable questions.

They screwed Trump (and the Nation) in 2020. They did it again in 2022. I fully expect it to happen again in a few weeks.

Biden was a recluse for most of his “campaign”, and he let the media run his marketing campaign. Add the subtle “razor thin” strategic cheating, and his “win” was close enough to seem plausible. If you believed it was election fraud, you were/are a conspiracy theorist.

The kackling IDIOT was installed as the Dem candidate without a SINGLE PRIMARY VOTE (EVER), and she was ALSO a recluse for much of her campaign until very recently, and she is showing exactly why her handlers don’t want her going off-script or without a teleprompter.

Why wouldn’t anyone expect the same “razor thin” strategic cheating again? Especially now with tens of MILLIONS of illegal invaders to add plausible doubt of accuracy into the voter fraud discussions.

So far, the rightful POTUS is currently forced to win a third election to take office for his second term, and he has already survived TWO assassination attempts along the way (not counting the ONLSAUGHT of federal and state law-fare).

If that idiot and her coward running mate ACTUALLY earn the most electoral college votes Without cheating, then this Nation is overrun by incompetent FOOLS. If they steal the necessary votes (AGAIN), then the system is irreparably broken and needs a dramatic overhaul of righteous accountability and transparency.

If Trump doesn’t survive to the election, or (if he somehow is allowed to win) through his entire term, then there will be an historic upheaval.

Bottom line: if Trump doesn’t win AND survive his full term, a Founding Fathers moment will be needed to course-correct this Nation’s trajectory.

As for the OP topic, people are either stocked up already, broke, both, or drinking the libtard koolaid and don’t worry about it.
    You mean why am I looking at this as an investigator and seeing that the evidence doesn't match the accusations? Because that's how reality works. Again, why are members of Trump's legal team pleading guilty? Why are they admitting under oath that they lied about their claims of having evidence of fraud, when no such evidence actually existed?

Additionally, you do understand that the primary isn't binding right? You do know that both the RNC and DNC are private organizations and they can choose their candidates however they see fit, right?

Heck, the modern primary system only came about in the 1970s because of the McGovern–Fraser Commission, which was a private commission held by the DNC after the 1968 primary in which LBJ was so much of a screw up, the party booted him from nomination even though the party wanted him, but the masses of Democrat voters didn't. The commission was formed to figure out a way to simple avoid such a situation. So the current primary system was formed and the RNC decided to copy it.

Party delegates vote for the candidate to be nominated at the Party Convention. Actual party members vote. The primary the general public votes in isn't binding. It is a publicity race just to see who's more popular amongst the masses. But even then, not all states have primaries and not all states have closed primaries.

Meaning that registered Democrat voters can vote in Republican primaries and vice versa.

Anyways, the DNC and the RNC both have "unpledged/super" delegates (people who actually vote for the candidate being nominated) and those delegates aren't directly voted on by the public to be delegates. They're appointed by the party. The majority of delegates are former elected officials themselves, major donors, etc. In the RNC, every state/territorial party chair is automatically listed as a delegate. And guess what, the general public doesn't vote for the party chair. Only party committee members vote for the party chair and the party committee members are voted by the registered party members at the county level RECs.

jettjon

Expert
    You mean why am I looking at this as an investigator and seeing that the evidence doesn't match the accusations? Because that's how reality works. Again, why are members of Trump's legal team pleading guilty? Why are they admitting under oath that they lied about their claims of having evidence of fraud, when no such evidence actually existed?
    I probably speak for a lot of people here when I say - we simply don't trust the "evidence" anymore.
    *Hunter's laptop was a myth
    *2 weeks to stop the spread
    *and now, there were no FBI agents participating in J6

Sorry, I'll go with my gut. I saw the hockey stick. I simply do not trust the establishment.

Miami_JBT

Expert
    I probably speak for a lot of people here when I say - we simply don't trust the "evidence" anymore.
    *Hunter's laptop was a myth
    *2 weeks to stop the spread
    *and now, there were no FBI agents participating in J6

Sorry, I'll go with my gut. I saw the hockey stick. I simply do not trust the establishment.
    The key issue is WHY IS TRUMP'S LAWYERS PLEADING GUILITY TO THE CHARGES? That's the biggest thing.

If all of his underlings all stated in court, "your honor, we plead innocent. We are right, we have the evidence, the election was stolen, we will defend ourselves in court and use this venue as a platform to prove that the election was stolen."

But they didn't. Instead, his underlings are saying, "you honor, we plead guilty, we ask for leniency. We made the whole thing up. Please, forgive us. We were crazy as Florida-Man on bath-salts. We lied."

That's the issue. You're saying you don't trust the evidence anymore. Well, the side who kept claiming that they had evidence of fraud failed to produce it, multiple times, and has admitted in court, multiple times that they made it up and never had any evidence to begin with. They've admitted in court that they never had evidence to show the election was stolen. Even Rudy Giuliani admitted that he made stuff up. Same with Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, they both admitted they made it all up. Hell, Powell's defense in court was that no one with common sense would have actually believed the stuff she was saying.

That's the issue at hand. Trump's own legal team has admitted, repeatedly, that they never had the evidence to begin with and they made it up and anyone with common sense shouldn't have believed them from the get go.

Again, you state you don't trust the evidence. So what, you don't trust Trump's own legal team admitting that they were blowing smoke up the peoples' collective butts?

Again, that's the issue here. At no point, has Trump's legal team actually produced anything factual and when push came to shove, they admitted they lied.

Lastly, Trump himself claimed he had damning evidence and was going to show the world, then a week later, he shuts up and doesn't do anything and cancels the press conference.

That doesn't seem suspicious to you?

As for *2 weeks to stop the spread. Remember, Operation Warp-Speed was Trump's baby and he directed the FDA to skip standard procedures.

FLT

Master
    You’ve certainly laid out the problem of Trump being unfit for office, but you haven’t offered any feasible solution . Do you have one you’d care to share that doesn’t involve voting for harris?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    The key issue is WHY IS TRUMP'S LAWYERS PLEADING GUILITY TO THE CHARGES? That's the biggest thing.

If all of his underlings all stated in court, "your honor, we plead innocent. We are right, we have the evidence, the election was stolen, we will defend ourselves in court and use this venue as a platform to prove that the election was stolen."

But they didn't. Instead, his underlings are saying, "you honor, we plead guilty, we ask for leniency. We made the whole thing up. Please, forgive us. We were crazy as Florida-Man on bath-salts. We lied."

That's the issue. You're saying you don't trust the evidence anymore. Well, the side who kept claiming that they had evidence of fraud failed to produce it, multiple times, and has admitted in court, multiple times that they made it up and never had any evidence to begin with. They've admitted in court that they never had evidence to show the election was stolen. Even Rudy Giuliani admitted that he made stuff up. Same with Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, they both admitted they made it all up. Hell, Powell's defense in court was that no one with common sense would have actually believed the stuff she was saying.

That's the issue at hand. Trump's own legal team has admitted, repeatedly, that they never had the evidence to begin with and they made it up and anyone with common sense shouldn't have believed them from the get go.

Again, you state you don't trust the evidence. So what, you don't trust Trump's own legal team admitting that they were blowing smoke up the peoples' collective butts?

Again, that's the issue here. At no point, has Trump's legal team actually produced anything factual and when push came to shove, they admitted they lied.

Lastly, Trump himself claimed he had damning evidence and was going to show the world, then a week later, he shuts up and doesn't do anything and cancels the press conference.

That doesn't seem suspicious to you?

As for *2 weeks to stop the spread. Remember, Operation Warp-Speed was Trump's baby and he directed the FDA to skip standard procedures.

You never know who got threatened with what, or who got convinced to plea it down and salvage whatever finances and out-of-jail “freedom” they could, etc.

The POTUS was hit HARD with dozens of frivolous lawsuits that would’ve bankrupted most people and corporations. He’s lucky to have the coffers to dig into. His legal team were hit as individuals, and who knows when their purse strings were cut/controlled, or they simply couldn’t afford the fight, or they didn’t want the risk anymore. Even if they “won” the court battle, they still LOSE personally, and in a big way. And all of the prosecutors? FUNDED BY TAXPAYERS. Unlimited resources. How shitty is that? The a-holes trying to screw us all over are using OUR MONEY to pay themselves.

It seems like you just want evidence of the fraud. Fair enough. You also seem quite savvy with interwebs searches and procedural details. If memory serves, there were thousands of stories of ballot inconsistencies, cloaked hand-counts, magically discovered boxes of “mail-in ballots”, no authentications, statistically impossible spikes of Biden votes without a single Trump vote, machine issues, illegal voters, flawed rosters, deliberately muddied chains-of-custody on physical ballots, differently marked ballots for registered republicans when they should’ve all been identical, and artificially slowed counts only from places where Biden was behind and then magically jumped ahead after the witnesses are gone or kicked out. Those instances had physical interviews, testimony before Congress, sworn statements, court case filings, etc. Perhaps the question isn’t so much “why are Trump’s lawyers pleading guilty”, but more of “how did so many pieces of evidence and court cases get squashed and thrown out?” The answer is the same: bigger influence than We The People ever thought we were up against.

When have ANY of the libtard lies panned out to be true?

You may not get the smoking gun you want, but there is a SUBSTANTIAL amount of other indicators and evidence to paint the picture.

Just like every other lie from the dems that later turned out to be true, the “stolen election of 2020 conspiracy theory” will be proven one day. I just hope this Nation survives it all.

Perhaps that’s why there isn’t much panic buying: the battle lines are clearly drawn and folks are either head-in-the-sands oblivious or they are already set.

Top Bottom