• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rickybobby

Shooter
    I ordered two Tapco Intrafuse .223 AK magazines that were supposed to be delivered last Saturday (2/23). The package did not arrive. Expecting it may just be delayed, I waited a few days before contacting the Myrtle Grove post office. I provided the tracking information, and was told the package was scanned and delivered at 11:41AM on 2/23.

Luckily, I have security cameras and one is pointed at the mailbox and cul de sac. I reviewed the video for that time period, and sure enough, the mailman is seen driving down my street at 11:41. He makes a stop at each mailbox, then mine. He can be seen opening the mailbox, putting envelopes in, closing the mailbox, then sitting for a minute with a small box on his lap. He then drives to the next house, and so on before driving off. I reviewed the rest of the footage from that point until I retrieved the mail at 12:00ish to eliminate the possibility that somebody took the package out of my mailbox. I also checked with my neighbors in case he delivered to the wrong address.

I complained to the Myrtle Grove post office, but was basically told the package was delivered and there was nothing they could do. I filed a complaint with the postal inspectors today. Who knows if anything will come of it, but I doubt I will ever see my magazines. Keep an eye on your stuff. Just thought I would share in hopes nobody else gets screwed like this.

Action

Expert
    I would call the postal inspector and show out. The inspectors for this area are good guys and will help you out. When you call Tallahassee ask for mulder. He will get on it. If not pm me and I'll get on him. I would also call the sheriffs office and make a report. Let me know what happens. Good luck

flightmedic

Shooter
    Too bad it wasn't one of those times for a Glock comercial..... "Somebody choose the wrong girl to rob of her cell phone". BAMM!

rickybobby

Shooter
    I had a break in at my house 2 weeks before Christmas. That prompted a huge investment in home security.

Top Bottom