• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • poff09

Marksman
    I'd like to say there's no way that could pass...but w congress and this president there's no telling...don't tell the mall ninjas or walmart employees...the crazy buying will start again...then ull b paying $500 for a hi-point.

Bruiser

Expert
    Yup, these bastards will never stop. Why it is so important to support the NRA and other pro-gun groups. They are fighting for our rights!

Garpo

Master
    I think its funny, criminals dont care how high the transfer fee is.

True because we all know that it's really not about making life more difficult for the criminal. These elected bozos really do think we are that stupid...

Edit for clarity: Well, at least that can be said about their constituents.

Last edited:

Urbanfuturistic

Marksman
    True because we all know that it's really not about making life more difficult for the criminal. These elected bozos really do think we are that stupid...

Its because they play to peoples emotions, they know their arguments have no logical merit. Like Hugh says above, Its for the children. That goes a long way when you want to make an illogical argument work. Especially when you play to women. Also, because we are not swayed by their argument, its easy for them to portray us as heartless, cold, callous. As though we somehow dont feel the loss, tragedy. Or we somehow identify/sympathise with the perpetrator.

What we need to do is stand in stark opposition to them, and challenge them. If what you want to do is so right, if what youve already done so far works so well, why are there so many people dying daily in your progressive strongholds? Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Detroit. If you cant make that work, there in the those places, what do you think youre going to do with the rest of the country? Call us back when you go to work and make those places better. Then, and only then, will I believe what you tell me when you tell me that we need more and better gun control.

Instead, they sit back and boycott Starbucks, and sit behind their computer screens in their safe suburban gated communities that they all ran to. They dont go out to these places to see the things that are happening for themselves. They sit and gladly eat what the media feeds them. Its ok though, we sit and do some of the same things. Where theyve been writing and calling their representatives in droves? We have only just begun and theres many more of us who are more than willing to sit here and muse that it will never work, that there is no need to worry. The time for worrying is over. You guys that are old enough needed to worry in the 60's when they started to change things then. Problem is, while honest people were out working, they were sitting at home sucking off the tit(as it were) protesting and going to college and living off of mommy and daddy(the very people they were protesting against).

Choppersled

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    They play on emotion alone. A "this will fix it" attitude on everything. People in general have proven themselves stupid and happily uninformed.

barebones1

Marksman
    seriously, you all did not see this coming ? I made the statement three days after the big Biden speech. "nothing will pass, this is nothing more than some posturing in preparation to capitalize on the real opportunity. TAX THE SHIT OUT OF AMERICAN GUN OWNERS " come on folks this is American politics 101. don`t bitch, we ALL allow it.

Garpo

Master
    seriously, you all did not see this coming ? I made the statement three days after the big Biden speech. "nothing will pass, this is nothing more than some posturing in preparation to capitalize on the real opportunity. TAX THE SHIT OUT OF AMERICAN GUN OWNERS " come on folks this is American politics 101. don`t bitch, we ALL allow it.

Easy fella, you are preaching to the choir. By the posts, most here are aware of what’s going on. Just forwarding a news feed.

And we don't need this: :deadhorse:

Burnt Drag

Marksman
    It's past time to replace these idiots in congress, but as Garpo says, just look at the states from which the bozos hail. If Jeff Miller proposed such a tax, he'd be out of office next election cycle. In truth, the bill will not likely come to the floor of the house for a vote.

barebones1

Marksman
    with all due respect Garpo. repeating a statement over and over ( true or not) is how government operates. If that put the words "hell no" on the lips of gun owners............................................. I say beat that horse

Top Bottom