• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyandscuba

Master
    In preparation for a probable move to Alaska, I have decided to cull through my firearms to only keep what I feel are absolutely necessary for my needs in the Last Frontier.

So, the following are available for sale (pics will follow). If there are no interested parties here -- I'll see what they bring on the auction sites.

Handguns

S&W Model 317-3 Airlite Revolver 22LR 3" barrel 8-shot capacity with box & papers $650 SOLD & DELIVERED
    pics later in thread

TTC Tokarev Pistol 7.62x25mm 2 8-rd magazines. Original plastic and two sets of custom wood grips. Cerakote black finish $400 $375

M57 Tokarev Pistol 7.62x25mm 2 9-rd magazines. Original plastic and set of custom wood grips. Unissued miitary finish $400 SOLD & DELIVERED

M57 Tokarev Pistol 7.62x25mm 2 9-rd magazines. New production by Zastava. Original and custom wood grips. With box & papers. $400 SOLD & DELIVERED

S&W Hand Ejector 32 S&W Long 3" barrel 6-shot capacity - includes one speed loader $375 $350
    Pics further down the thread

East German Makarov 9x18mm 2 9-rd magazines. Excellent condition. $400 SOLD & DELIVERED

M70A Tokarev Pistol 9x19mm Luger 2 9-rd magazines. New production by Zastava. Original and custom wood grips. With box & papers. $400 SOLD & DELIVERED

HK P7M8 pistol 9x19mm Luger 2 8-rd magazines. Rare HK Sidearms roll mark - after the "last 500" production. Like new in box with papers. $1850 $1800

Walther PPQ pistol 9x19mm Luger 2 magazines (one extended capacity) First Edition model with night sights and extended threaded barrel. With box, papers, test target, extra backstraps, etc. $1200 Sold & Delivered

Heritage Arms Rough Rider Single Action Revolver (made in Italy by FLLIPIETTA) .357 Magnum Like new in the box with papers SOLD & delivered
    HK USP Tactical 45 ACP 3 12-rd magazines. Soft factory tactical case, cleaning kit & papers. Excellent condition. Threaded barrel. $1150 Sold & Delivered
    pics later in thread

CCF Impulse II-A Supressor (B&T license) threaded for HK USP Tactical 45 Eagle nylon case Will transfer on Form 4 Tax Stamp Required $600 $550
    pics later in thread

AJ Ordnance Thomas 45 pistol 45 ACP One 6-rd magazine. Box & papers. This is a prototype with no serial number on frame - Rare! with box $600 SOLD & DELIVERED

Long Guns

Winchester Model 63 Take Down rifle 22 LR Serial number dates to 1942 $725 $675

Kimber Model 82 Government Model 22 LR Single Shot Olympic style target rifle. Micrometer Sights. Adjustible stock & hand stop Box, papers. Gorgeous wood furniture $800 Sold and Delivered

Taurus Circuit Judge revolver rifle 22LR / 22 WMR - both cylinders interchange. 9-shot capacity. Ammo storage in stock. Box & papers. $500 $475

Henry Golden Boy rifle 22 WMR Commemorative Eagle Scout edition (less than 30 were made in 22 WMR) Wall display frame. New Box & papers $1000 $950

Radom PPS43C SBR 7.62x25mm 3 35-rd mags Nylon carrying case. Will transfer on a Form 4 Tax Stamp Required $800 $750

HK USC/UMP conversion SBR 45 ACP 3 25-rd magazines Nylon carrying case. Will transfer on Form 4 Tax Stamp Required $3000 $2900

UTAS UTS-15 shotgun 12 guage 14+1 capacity Pump action. Includes box, papers, iron sights, barrel extension, door breach choke $1250
    Sold!

All sales are face-to-face to Florida residents only who are legally able to posses firearms. No felons. No domestic issues. No mental cases. NFA items require tax stamps but can be transferred face-to-face in Florida with only one tax stamp required. Pictures coming. Reply by PM. Thanks!

Last edited:

ccather

Marksman
    Florida to Alaska! Sounds like quite an adventure. I would like to go but likely will never. Maybe you could email us updates on life up there.

Embry

Shooter
    Re: Moving Sale! GUNS!

Any pics?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Good luck to you sir .
    I once did a lot of flying and a lot of scuba diving [ 70's ] and it really messed with my head because of the dramatic change involved with my Eustachian tubes and always wondered about you and its effects?

good luck with your sale , I will forever look for the weapons stolen from my home which include a East German Makarov 9x18mm 2 9-rd magazines. Excellent condition ser # EZ 1065

flyandscuba

Master
    This one is BZ36xx

Good luck to you sir .
    I once did a lot of flying and a lot of scuba diving [ 70's ] and it really messed with my head because of the dramatic change involved with my Eustachian tubes and always wondered about you and its effects?

good luck with your sale , I will forever look for the weapons stolen from my home which include a East German Makarov 9x18mm 2 9-rd magazines. Excellent condition ser # EZ 1065

Telum Pisces

Master
    I envy your possible move and good luck with the sale of the guns. I wish I had some extra cash to take a few off your hands.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    WOW. Nice collection. All the best on your next adventure.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Wow, what a dramatic move, wish you the best of luck! Not something I would want to do but I am sure you will make the best of it!

flyandscuba

Master
    Wow, what a dramatic move, wish you the best of luck! Not something I would want to do but I am sure you will make the best of it!

Fell in love with state a couple of years ago while cruising up there. Bush flying across the state would be a dream come true. Anchorage isn't too bad in the winter - just dress properly...

We haven't pulled the trigger yet - but should be at a decision point after the trip up there next week.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    He he.... That's just the stuff I don't want/need up there... Plenty of other goodies left in the safe!

Yes, I understand that. OMG, I would love to see the stuff you're keeping. How do you plan to get the "good stuff" through Canada, or perhaps I don't want to know. LOL

Aaronious45

Master
    Id like to get my TTC back from you but funding won't allow...and by funding I mean my wife.

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    oh I see , your selling these for a down payment on a dehavilland beaver ;]

flyandscuba

Master
    Yes, I understand that. OMG, I would love to see the stuff you're keeping. How do you plan to get the "good stuff" through Canada, or perhaps I don't want to know. LOL

Bypass Canada all together - via the Alaskan Marine Highway. Embark in Bellingham, WA and cruise with your vehicle/belongings the rest of the way to AK.

M.O.A.

Master
    Beautiful country for sure. We fly commercial into Anchorage then take a twin to lake Clark. 3 more hours in a float plane to the cabin in illiamna. Love the peace and quiet. The only drawback is the Damn mosquitos. They're unreal in the afternoon.

reel_crazy

Expert
    I have to admit at being a little jealous.. the last frontier.. good luck to you...

mosquitos.. have to laugh when I hear folks down here lament not having a few cold winter days to kill the bugs.. I think the cold just makes them mad when it does get warm...

rich

Members online

Top Bottom