• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stul

Shooter
    Good morning ladies... Just joining the Forum.. Retired to Navarre last February after 16 years as a Jarhead, and 21 years in Law Enforcement.. Found out about the Forum from one of the owners of "Navarre Guns".. Fired up to be back on the Gulf Coast.. Looking forward to telling my wife "What?... This gun?... I've had it for years"... Semper Fi

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Good morning ladies... Just joining the Forum.. Retired to Navarre last February after 16 years as a Jarhead, and 21 years in Law Enforcement.. Found out about the Forum from one of the owners of "Navarre Guns".. Fired up to be back on the Gulf Coast.. Looking forward to telling my wife "What?... This gun?... I've had it for years"... Semper Fi
    lol - combine that with, "it came as part of a trade I couldn't pass up. Way too good of a deal."

Welcome to the party from Milton. :)

MarkS

Master
    Welcome to the forum from Baker,Fl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    getting hard to find places to put them to "age" until i can say that truthfully....

welcome

Stul

Shooter
    Welcome from Bagdad,{no H} , and Semper Fi
    Nice view , what body of water is that ?
    East Bay, North side of Navarre... My watchtower.. Keeping an eye out for the Scots, Brits or Irish.. They might come try to take their whisky back..

Dale1936

Expert
    Good morning. Greetings from Pensacola. Thanks for your service on both fronts. I am an Air Force guy but I am the proud Father of a United States Marine.

Baddog 0302

Master
    East Bay, North side of Navarre... My watchtower.. Keeping an eye out for the Scots, Brits or Irish.. They might come try to take their whisky back..
    That's good, and with ALL the local news outlets you won;t need a "1 if by land / 2 if by sea" to let you know when hurricanes are coming

Molon Labe

Expert
    "Dang !! How many times are you gonna ask me about this rifle (or pistol?) I just took it to a friends house to show it to him."

Top Bottom