• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDog

Master
    When going that way, I get a full tank of gas and go around, do not spend a cent in NY, ever. Gun carry permit, yeah, sure.
    When I was driving 48 states + Canada OTR, I told my manager: "If I have a load delivering into NYC, fine, I'll do it, but I will never pass though NYC to get to somewhere else again, period." And I meant it.

That was after I was routed to Connecticut through NYC in the hours before a Giants game or something... so bad, girls were getting out to piss on the side of the expressway and the whole nine yards (no pun intended) :)

P.S., I always packed heat in the truck except, luckily, the morning of 9/11 when I was given a load from home (FL Panhandle) into Canada, entering through Niagara Falls. Not keen on trying to cross the border in New York state packing in the days after 9/11. Turned out I could have gotten away with it... nobody checked crap crossing either direction (actually came back through Detroit/Windsor Bridge), but... nope.

Beached

Expert
    Democrats would not be able to destroy our system of government or our country without support of at least half of population. They have had control of the school system indoctrinating our children for 40 years. They control the media if it can even be called that anymore. Really sad when America falls the whole world will go back to the dark ages.

Recondo 101

Expert
    Wish I could debate the point, but have no basis for pro side of that debate. :)
    By the way... Matt won his primary election last night. So that dude from MO can get his adz back to MO. The clowns keep coming and trying to convince folks from the Gulf Coast that they know better than we do, about how to live our lives. They do not get that we live here on purpose and not by accident.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom