Newspaper publishes gun owners names and addresses!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Reason #14728 I left that shit hole of a state. doesnt surprise me in the least

FUPAGUNT

Master
    But hey, now at least the criminals know which houses NOT to hit, I mean hell they even drew them a friggin map!! This country is going to shit

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    But hey, now at least the criminals know which houses NOT to hit, I mean hell they even drew them a friggin map!! This country is going to shit

Or even who's house to stalk, so when your not home, they can steal your goods.....The country is going to Shit!!!!

flyandscuba

Master
    I wouldn't give a flip if my name and address was published. If I'm home -- I'm armed. If I'm not home -- my family is armed. If none of us are home -- everything is secure in safes and the attack Jack Russell is on watch... Someone may attempt to enter uninvited --chances are, they'll never leave...except by way of a coroner's van.

Everyone in the New York paper's coverage area whose name and address wasn't on the list --those are the true homes at increased risk for a break-in. Gun-free places are and will always be "soft targets" for the bad guys...

Last edited:

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    I would b unreal angry. Would have to upgrade the alarm to feel safe while sleeping and get another mean dog.

Ric-san

Master
    I use to be stationed at the Navy base near Memphis TN in the 90's (NAS Millington) and I remember the local paper there The Commercial Appeal doing the same exact thing for who knows what reason, so I have seen this before and am not surprised...

T

tinman

Think of the bright side though, if PNJ published all the names and addresses in Escambia, Google Maps wouldn't have enough blue dots to cope!

barebones1

Marksman
    Well I guess they have to do something! A little last gasp sensationalism from a once respected form of media. Who still reads the news paper anyway? The reason most papers quite printing the address of dead people because it was a road map to easy pickings for thieves. We all know it’s the “gun nuts” that legally carry, doing all these shootings. ( sarcasizm guys) Looks like a good avenue for some smart lawyer to remove the word “concealed” carry. Hells if it’s in the open, let’s make it open carry!!!! Two thumbs up for this bunch of buffoons

Hunkyfish

Master
    Side of the Highway under the bridge near Freeport
    here he is,,,,,
    drop a dime writer.jpg
    Journal News President: Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204
    Editors: Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300, Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354-3485
    Parent company of The Journal News Gannett: CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759-5954
    The reporter on the story is: Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527-0832

Attachments

• drop a dime writer.jpg
      drop a dime writer.jpg
      25.7 KB · Views: 181

Hubbyandwife

Expert
    Nice work Hunkyfish. I think I will send them all a piece of my mind.

barebones1

Marksman
    i just saw a picture of the reporters house from google earth, posted on face book. sad world we live in.

outside9

Master
    This will come back to bite this newspaper in the @ss. If not by legal action by a gun owner, from a non-gun owner who lives in one of those addresses where a former gun owner lived.

What are the chances one or more of those addresses listed are homes where a gun owner once lived but has recently moved and a non=gun owner now lives.

T

tinman

This will come back to bite this newspaper in the @ss. If not by legal action by a gun owner, from a non-gun owner who lives in one of those addresses where a former gun owner lived.

Nah, the guy who will sue will be the one who gets burgled and lives between two homes that have registered gun owners.

This published information is bad for the people who DON'T have guns as it simply tells all the crims which homes to avoid.

flyandscuba

Master
    Fox News reported that the newspaper has now hired armed guards to protect it's employees after massive amount of phone calls and emails from those unhappy with the publishing of the list.... So I guess the "good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" work for them too!

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    They took that "I'm jerry Newman and this is my social security number" idea and made it worse.

Top Bottom