• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    Looks like the Dems long range plan is starting to be put in place: open border illegals voting.

Let's see, what could be a possible strategy here. Let's get the illegals to vote in Republican primary to vote for a dim-whit Republican candidate that would have no chance of winning to "primary out" a viable Republican candidate. Sounds like a good Dem strategy to me!

Beached

Expert
    I believe their long range plan is very similar to Joe Stalin, Mao, Castro. One party government ruling with fear, murder, enslavement misery.
    Joe once said it matters not who votes who counts the votes that matters. See Venezuela.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I believe their long range plan is very similar to Joe Stalin, Mao, Castro. One party government ruling with fear, murder, enslavement misery.
    Joe once said it matters not who votes who counts the votes that matters. See Venezuela.
    The DNC has been coaching them on " How to win"

Yup. Trump just said if you vote this time “you won’t ever have to vote again.” Twice.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yup. Trump just said if you vote this time “you won’t ever have to vote again.” Twice.

You won’t have to do it anymore. … You got to get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not going to have to vote,” Trump said.
    The reference is to kicking out the dead wood and lifer "politicians" that are the root of the problem. Like Xiden and the border tear. And the current administration that's wrecking everything. Except for their $$ making.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    So the article says they were identified…but fails to state wether they were actually included in the official vote tally.
    I would assume that since they were identified, their votes were not counted.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Non-citizens have always been able to vote in local elections based on local laws, but in no circumstance can a person in the country illegally vote. Allowing non-citizens to vote in the primary is on-brand for the left.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Non-citizens have always been able to vote in local elections based on local laws, but in no circumstance can a person in the country illegally vote. Allowing non-citizens to vote in the primary is on-brand for the left.
    you don't think all those votes were "for the left," do you?
    Is it possible that some of those votes were for the republican candidate?

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Votes, lol. Like it matters nowadays. I'm looking for them to goto online voting ASAP. Hand out scan codes and boom just like the TV shows do.

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Votes, lol. Like it matters nowadays. I'm looking for them to goto online voting ASAP. Hand out scan codes and boom just like the TV shows do.
    Yep.
    Or use your phone to vote. Download the app .....

Bodhisattva

Marksman
    Exactly, with some paper thin security measures. It's coming. Or just do the south American thing, declare yourself the Victor.
    There's no perfect solution, but I think we need to shorten the cycle to 6 months to campaign and not 18-24 months and have a national holiday to vote. At least that way I think you could really reduce the absentee voting with a national holiday to vote!

ABlaster

Marksman
    Absolutely there were Republican votes there. It’s a classic political blunder (and probably a bit racist) to think that all minorities and immigrants vote as a single entity. The Democrats in particular seem to think they deserve the “black vote.” Remember “If you don’t vote for me then you ain’t black?” -Joe Biden

Carl

Master
    The more immigrants that cross the border the bigger the margin democrats win elections by. Look at the past election demographic research. The only people still voting majority republican is white men. Trump may win this election but after that you guys are fucked! Demographics are destiny as they say.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    The more immigrants that cross the border the bigger the margin democrats win elections by. Look at the past election demographic research. The only people still voting majority republican is white men. Trump may win this election but after that you guys are fucked! Demographics are destiny as they say.
    Yep. Just look at Germany, France etc ...

ABlaster

Marksman
    I don’t even think it’s demographics. I think the constant beat down by the media and Hollywood that you’re not compassionate or cool if you aren’t on Team Blue. Honestly, Team Red isn’t reading the room right on a lot of topics either, which makes Team Blue’s job a lot easier.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    I don’t even think it’s demographics. I think the constant beat down by the media and Hollywood that you’re not compassionate or cool if you aren’t on Team Blue. Honestly, Team Red isn’t reading the room right on a lot of topics either, which makes Team Blue’s job a lot easier.
    Teams, lol. It's only US vs Them. They've been cramming bs down our throats for 50+ years. We just continue to take it. Bit, by bit. I always enjoy the " we're gonna shut down the government " bs around. I say good. Bye, Felicia. The boat capsized and the useless dead weight would fall off and the boat would right itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom