• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    I think Frank was commenting on that lean, mean, racing machine of a hottie that I posted.
    As much as I adore this woman these days ya never know. You can purchase body parts or work for them, ya never know unless you care to find out. Lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Here is a lean machine with a soft landing pad.

tumblr_m8iqb62sx91rw2etso1_400.jpg

tumblr_m8euo9Hnuo1rw2etso1_400.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_m8iqb62sx91rw2etso1_400.jpg
      tumblr_m8iqb62sx91rw2etso1_400.jpg
      28.2 KB · Views: 328
    • tumblr_m8euo9Hnuo1rw2etso1_400.jpg
      tumblr_m8euo9Hnuo1rw2etso1_400.jpg
      66.3 KB · Views: 324

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Yup, like my uncle would say "I wouldn't kick either one out of bed for eating crackers"! :noidea:
    Yes, a much better phrase than the old I'd eat the corn out of their s... um, never mind.
    oknc02.jpg

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter

gendoc

Master
    read the reviews about them gummies

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

46,947 of 47,776 people found the following review helpful
    Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate.
    By Christine E. Torok on October 3, 2012
    Size: 5 lb Verified Purchase
    Oh man...words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The Gummi Bear "Cleanse". If you are someone that can tolerate the sugar substitute, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of people that tried my order, RUN!

First of all, for taste I would rate these a 5. So good. Soft, true-to-taste fruit flavors like the sugar variety...I was a happy camper.

BUT (or should I say BUTT), not long after eating about 20 of these all hell broke loose. I had a gastrointestinal experience like nothing I've ever imagined. Cramps, sweating, bloating beyond my worst nightmare. I've had food poisoning from some bad shellfish and that was almost like a skip in the park compared to what was going on inside me.

Then came the, uh, flatulence. Heavens to Murgatroyd, the sounds, like trumpets calling the demons back to Hell...the stench, like 1,000 rotten corpses vomited. I couldn't stand to stay in one room for fear of succumbing to my own odors.

But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

I felt violated when it was over, which I think might have been sometime in the early morning of the next day. There was stuff coming out of me that I ate at my wedding in 2005

Top Bottom