• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    On MSN Oboma blames drugs and american guns for violance in Mexico. Go figure I am so baffeled by that shit it would take me to long to even start to answer that shit. To blame us for the shit that is going on down there on our guns is just bullshit:mmph:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    What no blame of Fast and Furious, his own operation??

dead-bird

Marksman
    Pretty much what he said last time he was down there.

A president that hates his own country.

gunnerxxx

Marksman
    love the countdown that's funnier than hell!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    In my 34 years on this earth, I have never heard a president bowing to foreign kings and blaming his own country for other countries issues. This guy has to go and never come back.

Scrooge

Marksman
    Love the countdown... can't come soon enough. The jack-ass-in-chief needs to pack out and take all of his cronies with him!
    What a national disgrace and a dangerous embarrassment. It's disgusting that the nobama crowd think Benghazi was "along time ago..." (Jay Carney) What about "F&F" ??? ....O will always suck!

Last edited:

outside9

Master
    On MSN Oboma blames drugs and american guns for violance in Mexico. Go figure I am so baffeled by that shit it would take me to long to even start to answer that shit. To blame us for the shit that is going on down there on our guns is just bullshit:mmph:

Have you ever really sat down and thought about the lives that would be saved, money saved from fewer gun shots and other violence (Emergency room, EMT response etc.) if we truly shut down our borders and ports from illegal drugs. It would have a trickle down affect, less idiots going to jail, and lord knows how much that would save.

Just one weekend without some indigent, non-contributing to society doper getting shot and going to ER in this country would save so many $$$$ worth of free treatment.

Walker

Shooter
    el presidente is campaigning I guess. He's preaching a bitter message to bitter, envious people and they're applauding him. Go figure.

As for American drug use and crime el presidente is an expert. He's an admitted toker and tooter. He's proud of himself and his past.

Worst part of it is that some people really believe American drug users are to blame for Mexico's narcoviolence. It just isn't true. Their government is corrupt and their country is a failed state. We didn't do that to them.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Yea, next he will start a new obesity program we fund after all the mexicans get too fat because we are giving Mexicans in Mexico food stamps!!!! Can you freaking beleive we are giving another country food stamps when our dept is out of control? This guy can't bankrupt this country fast enough can he?

Latest posts

Top Bottom