Omega Seamaster and some other stuff....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teamr2

Shooter
    Cleaning out the safe and sporting goods department...

***SOLD***Omega Seamaster black face, ss dial, original box and all factory paperwork. Can meet at the jeweler of your choice if you want to have it inspected or whatnot. $1000

North Face Mountain 25 Expedition tent. It is a 2-3 person four season tent. Extremely wind and weather proof. Used it for one week up in Alaska. Have since bought a Kifaru tee pee and this one no longer gets used. I paid over $500 for it. How about $200

****SOLD****Badlands 2200 pack. Nice pack for western hunts where you have to carry all your junk. I have another frame pack I like better so this one never made it in the woods. Retail for $269 or so. How about $100

****SOLD****Stihl MS390 Farm Boss chainsaw. Bought this one from the Stihl place off of 29 after Katrina. Have used it a decent amount. Starts on the second of third pull every time. First pull if it is warm. Think I paid around $500 for it. I have two other Stihls and this one does not get used much anymore. How about $200

PM me here or my direct email is hidef1 at mac.com

I live off of Scenic Highway in Pensacola and prefer to meet in this vicinity.

Last edited:

Staff online

Top Bottom