• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ccc

Master
    I'm not a conspiracy theory nutball but it seems odd that only Republicans are coming down with the covid-19 especially when Nancy said she's got arrows in her quiver just what a few weeks ago .

They don't wear masks. I hope they give them plenty of hydroxychloroquine.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    The only conspiracy is the purposeful destruction of our society with these ridiculous edicts.

How often do the democRats get tested? Did Nancy and Diane get extra tests after they were spotted in public flaunting the very edicts they support? No? Is that another reason hag Pelosi and crybaby Chuck don't meet with POTUS anymore? Because they'd have to be tested more often?

I'll bet everything I own that there are more positive cases out there that just simply aren't tested. But a "positive test" doesn't mean what the MSM would have you believe. It doesn't mean "hot spots" or drastic waves of death. It's just more confirmed cases. More data points of Asymptomatic or very-mild symptom cases. More data points of how SURVIVABLE this thing is.

If you could force everyone in the US to take a test tomorrow, the MSM would think it's the apocalypse with the flood of positive tests.

However, if you have a country that rarely tests anyone and they report low numbers, then they feel successful.

Heck, I bet many of us on this forum already had it and got over it and didn't even know it because we weren't concerned enough to get tested.

The whole thing is blown WAAAAAAAAY out of proportion.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Makes you wonder. I know someone that had it and their spouse didn't get it and obviously there is some intimacy there.
    Almost seems like the Dems dusted the republican side of the locker room at the debate. It's all so odd. So many things going on. Hard to decipher what's real. Conspiracy theories seem more believable every day

MarkS

Master
    K

Heck, I bet many of us on this forum already had it and got over it and didn't even know it because we weren't concerned enough to get tested.

Felt like crap for a couple of weeks wound up with one night and day in the hospital when it got hard to breathe diagnosed as an unknown upper respiratory virus January 5, 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    according to all I can find, there were cases like yours as early as oct 2019..

it was here before they told us it was imo..

poppop

Master
    both my youngest daughter (32) and i had a week in nov 2019 that we felt like crap with cold symptoms. she recently was tested and has the antibodies. I've not been tested.

OldMan

Master
    The only conspiracy is the purposeful destruction of our society with these ridiculous edicts.

How often do the democRats get tested? Did Nancy and Diane get extra tests after they were spotted in public flaunting the very edicts they support? No? Is that another reason hag Pelosi and crybaby Chuck don't meet with POTUS anymore? Because they'd have to be tested more often?

I'll bet everything I own that there are more positive cases out there that just simply aren't tested. But a "positive test" doesn't mean what the MSM would have you believe. It doesn't mean "hot spots" or drastic waves of death. It's just more confirmed cases. More data points of Asymptomatic or very-mild symptom cases. More data points of how SURVIVABLE this thing is.

If you could force everyone in the US to take a test tomorrow, the MSM would think it's the apocalypse with the flood of positive tests.

However, if you have a country that rarely tests anyone and they report low numbers, then they feel successful.

fact...oooops

FACTS

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    MASKS have NOTHING,Nada to do with catching it...........

plus COVID=COLD..

no biggie.
    For most people. Both my neighbor's had it. They are high 60s. She was sick for 21 days. Very fatigued and high fever. Husband was in bad shape. Hospital for a couple days. Probably needed to go back but didn't. Doctor says he has permanent lung damage. Not sure to what extent. Good friend of mines uncle died from it.

OldMan

Master
    had 4 family members get... The one who got hcq got well the fastest.
    the others said More than a cold ..less than the flu.

My Mother got the flu
    when she was 80 ..SICK FOR A MONTH. And still 89 not right..
    She is religous about flu shot... also.

HydroxyChloroquine is amazing, Seemed to work immediately on inlaw.

My Moms new doctor Prefers Ozone IV with mega dose vit C.

Says wayyyyyyyyyMOBETTA than anything else.

Also Death rate is LESS than Flue for the elderly.

factor in IMPROPER TREATMENT BECAUSE OF FAKE MEDIA..imo

Last edited:
    First "they" refers to the republicans referenced in the original post. Second "they" is anyone providing healthcare to the first batch of "they". Sorry about the confusion. If you need images for clarity, I can find plenty.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    It's funny because we had one person in my company test positive. They sent a bunch of people in without symptoms and now they are all on a 14 day quarantine.

We have 27 people out of 158 in my company in quarantine. Its ridiculous.

And with flu season starting, oh lawd....

Doc

MarkS

Master
    My sister-n-law got almost 6 weeks off with pay because she had a runny nose. It didn’t matter that she had seasonal allergies the company wasn’t taking a chance
    She enjoyed the vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    Edit. My opinion wasn't meant to discourage anyone from gettin tested for Covid.

Last edited:

m4a1sof

Expert
    Never worn a mask, never will, and won't turn in my guns if Biden is elected either. Most of the people I see wearing a mask either have them covering only there mouth or tucked up under there chin, not covering either mouth or nose, I haven't figured that one out yet, maybe the bottom of there jaw is cold? One thing I will do and suggest everyone does if Biden is elected is cash in all your stocks. IMHO it will crash worse than 2008 when my 401k was cut in half, it was like I had gotten divorced :). If possible though, wait until your sure Biden has won. In 2016 I believed the fake news and was positive Hillary would win, I went ahead and cashed out my IRA and bought an annuity, I figured that cost me at least a hundred grand in the last four years under Trump. Thank god I kept my 401k intact, it's made a killing under Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom