• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • young gun

Shooter
    I've been looking for an AR for some time now and visited many local pensacola shops. I ended up getting my rifle from TGD firearms and they were awesome to deal with with some nice folks behind the counter.

I went to the pawn shop on hwy 29 that also serves as a gun range and the guy behind the counter was as honest as could be and told me where I could find the same dpms rifle online for a $100 cheaper than he could get it. I was Really surprised that a pawn/gun shop tried to get me a better than than what they could offer.

I went looking for a sight today at jims firearms and the guys there are as nice and knowledgable as can be. When I went in there for the first time a month or so ago, not knowing a thing about AR's the guy behind the counter showed me how the different parts of an AR work without talking down to me. All 4 of the guys there today were very knowledgeable and helped me make a decision on a good red dot. They also have a very large selection of all types of guns and accessories.

Figured I'd give a shout out to the businesses that deserve it. I know most people know about the great guys at tgd firearms but haven't heard much about the others. I'd also like to thank the guys on here that helped me with my rookie questions.

Jaxon1023

Marksman
    I've done quite a bit of business with jims on sorrento. They have always been great to deal with and have an awesome selection on display.

pcolagunner

Master
    I'm not familiar with Jim's. Where are they located? I've had deals with TGD and The pawn shop on 29 as well and had the same experience. I took a gun int that pawn shop once to sell and he told me where to go to get a better price! TGD prices are good and nice guys.

Top Bottom