• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lingbopper

Shooter
    SOLD!! S&W MODEL 500 REVOLVER, $700. 4 INCH BARREL WITH CASE AND 20 ROUND BOX OF DOUBLETAP HUNTER AMMO 400 GRAIN HARDCAST. Took it to the range 3 times, fired 40 rounds thru it. It's in perfect condition as far as I can tell, no issues and works as it should. No mods or add ons, it's factory stock. MODEL 500.jpgMODEL 500 AMMO.jpg

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    I would be willing to buy that ammo if the seller AND the buyer are agreeable. --- SAWMAN

I’ve been a member of this Forum for 8 years and a member of PFF for several years before that. I’ve bought and sold fishing gear on PFF and bought several handguns and rifles from members of this Forum. Those that know me know that I am a retired FHP Trooper that lived in Holley By The Sea. When I retired I moved back to SWFL where the weather suited me better. Whenever I’ve purchased a firearm from a Forum member in the past, I’ve always had my daughter meet the seller, examine the firearm and deliver the money. My daughter was a Red Hat in the Air Force (Firearms Instructor), she was on the AF pistol team when station at Blytheville, AK and she knows her way around firearms. Apparently these credentials are not enough our brand new member Mr. lingbopper. He contacted me via telephone, we finalized a deal and now I suspect somebody has offered a higher price, I could be wrong, but he has backed out of the deal we made. Good luck dealing with this individual. I’m very disappointed.

wvfatboy

Master
    I tried to buy it also. I offered 600 cash and 300 rounds of 9mm factory ammo. He told me he would call me back in a hour. I later call him and left a voice message. Never heard from him again. Did a deal with Hunter01 this morning and realized there are still very honest members to deal with. What the new member failed to realize, I made a low offer to start with but being I really wanted the s&w I was going to offer quite a bit more. Greed doesn't prevail !!!!!!!!!

wvfatboy

Master
    I tried to buy it also. I offered 600 cash and 300 rounds of 9mm factory ammo. He told me he would call me back in a hour. I later call him and left a voice message. Never heard from him again. Did a deal with Hunter01 this morning and realized there are still very honest members to deal with. What the new member failed to realize, I made a low offer to start with but being I really wanted the s&w I was going to offer quite a bit more. Greed doesn't prevail !!!!!!!!!

So of course he was placed on my ignore list for life !!!!!!

lingbopper

Shooter
    I’ve been a member of this Forum for 8 years and a member of PFF for several years before that. I’ve bought and sold fishing gear on PFF and bought several handguns and rifles from members of this Forum. Those that know me know that I am a retired FHP Trooper that lived in Holley By The Sea. When I retired I moved back to SWFL where the weather suited me better. Whenever I’ve purchased a firearm from a Forum member in the past, I’ve always had my daughter meet the seller, examine the firearm and deliver the money. My daughter was a Red Hat in the Air Force (Firearms Instructor), she was on the AF pistol team when station at Blytheville, AK and she knows her way around firearms. Apparently these credentials are not enough our brand new member Mr. lingbopper. He contacted me via telephone, we finalized a deal and now I suspect somebody has offered a higher price, I could be wrong, but he has backed out of the deal we made. Good luck dealing with this individual. I’m very disappointed.
    I do apologize but it isn't safe to get paid by a middle person I haven't met that I'm supposed to trust to deliver a firearm to someone I won't ever meet who lives in south Florida. I apologize but that's just too risky and too complicated if anything were to happen or was to be called into question. I doubt you or anyone would do this not knowing for sure who they are dealing with. I am sure plenty of people on the forum know you but you must understand I do not. Without face to face and positive ID everything I hear is anecdotal. I'm sure you are who you say you are but I can't do that with a firearm. I let you know the deal was not going to happen before you set anything into motion so please do not be upset. You've been here a while but I do not know you or anyone until I meet and get to know them. I am a retired Marine of 26 years and 'trust but verify' is how I do things, I don't roll the dice with firearms and I doubt others here do either.

lingbopper

Shooter
    Sorry I didn't call you back but that doesn't make me dishonest. I got flooded with trades and offers and I was having a tuff time keeping everything straight on my clipboard.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom