• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ls1_guru

Master
    I had this listed before, majority of you messaged me with the "if you still have it by tax time", so pulled the post down and here it is again. I'm not chasing you in messages so if you want it, get ahold of me.

Foxtrot Mike FMP-9 9mm AR Pistol, Premium Billet Lower with SBA3 Brace, MOE Enhanced Trigger & Hammer with Secured Pins, AMBI Safety, Billet Upper with their Bolt in it, Custom Rail with AMBI Forward Charging Handle. Last Round Bolt Hold Open Feature and it works excellent. Forward-directing Compensator, 8.5" barrel according to the part number but seems to measure longer. Optic mounted is the Holosun HS507C and I have the box it came in, comes with the Magpul Foregrip mounted.

Takes Glock 9mm double stack mags, all types. G17/19/26 and every other one that uses the ones for those three models including the 31/33rnd Factory Glock Mags.

Put 20 through it, all that was needed for sight in and function check. Have original paperwork on everything.

Comes as you see it with the 3 33rnd Factory Glock Mags, will not separate. Package deal.
    $1300 CASH bottom dollar, you won't build this for that cheap if you can even find the parts. $1400 TRADE VALUE.
    Any questions feel free to get ahold of me. Can meet around Crestview within reasonable driving distance.

FM9.jpgFM9b.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom