• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hukdizzle

Expert
    Through all this XDS recall fiasco SA has gotten a pretty rough ride but I have to give them praise today. I recently bought an XDM 5.25 and have been having issues with mags falling out during live fire and I have yet to properly diagnose the problem but I was hoping to purchase a new magazine catch from them to install in the gun if I was to find out that I wasn't the one causing the issue with my grip. I reached this very nice lady who asked me for my serial number of my gun and said she would not only send me a mag catch free of charge but also a new mag catch spring and pin for good measure free of charge shipped today under warranty. No extensive questioning or anything of the like and they never even mentioned me sending the gun back to them for the work or troubleshooting. I work in the IT field with a company that stays competitive predominately due to their level of customer service and it's refreshing to see great customer service in other fields.

1956_4x4

Expert
    I've had some good dealings with Deb at SA. I'm getting ready to send some things in to have work done in their custom shop.

Smitty

zombieh8r

Marksman
    I have a Springfield scope that is a damn fine piece of equipment, anyways the rifle it's on got knocked over once and the scope suffered some damage. Called and talked to Springfield to see if it could be repaired (they haven't made scopes in awhile). The lady I talked to had me send it in and told me they would charge me accordingly but not before they let me know an estimate. A few weeks later it showed up on my porch with an invoice for somewhere around 50 bucks if i remember correctly but at the bottom it was stamped "repaired under warranty". The letter I included with the scope clearly stated that I broke the scope, yet they fixed it for free. Even if they wouldn't have the 50 bucks was more than acceptable for the damage it sustained. Plus when I had painted the scope I painted over all the numbers, letters, emblems, they took the time to fill all of that back in gold fill, so now the scope looks badass. That's the only time I've had to use SA customer service and it was above and beyond A+++++ service.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I work in the IT field with a company that stays competitive predominately due to their level of customer service and it's refreshing to see great customer service in other fields.

Customer service goes a long way with me.

jet mech

Shooter
    i sent my TRP to them, they fixed it clean it and polished it all in 10 days. Didn't cost me anything

hukdizzle

Expert
    i sent my TRP to them, they fixed it clean it and polished it all in 10 days. Didn't cost me anything

mmmmmmmm TRP.... I have been getting my jimmies all rustled about buying a springfield 1911 recently, specifically a range officer and throw some black ebony wood grips on it. I don't own a 1911 and from what I have been told every man is obligated to own one at some point in his life.

Dan1612

Master
    mmmmmmmm TRP.... I have been getting my jimmies all rustled about buying a springfield 1911 recently, specifically a range officer and throw some black ebony wood grips on it. I don't own a 1911 and from what I have been told every man is obligated to own one at some point in his life.

Their custom shop is fantastic for upgrades down the line. Not sure what their wait time is nowadays though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Staz

Master
    SA customer service is A++++++

I am a lefty and the XD/XDM/XDS comes with a right hand holster I called up SA because I wanted to buy a left handed paddle holster, they asked for my serial number and then sent me free of charge a left handed paddle holster to include shipping all on their dime! That is customer service no other gun manufacturer today treats their customers so well!

jet mech

Shooter
    hukdizzle,,, from what i know and have heard the range officer might be the best for the price of all the springfields. i was going to get an loaded model but this TRP came up and it is one hell of a gun but you will pay for it. i have an Colt also but i like springfield better. Don't like Kimber at all, would get and RIA before Kimber, sorry Kimber fans

DaBreeze

Master
    Wish they would hurry up with my XDS 9

Top Bottom