• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    This is just stupid. I know the incident happened in 2011 but since then the law has changed and according to the law now he did nothing wrong. A new law introduced should immediately be applied to all open cases. What a stupid judge, saying the man had retreated to his car when in fact he was backing it up threatening the others with deadly weapon, yes a vehicle is considered a deadly weapon, that judge needs to be removed, what an asshat.

jeter03

Shooter
    I guess the Judge has never been in a incident that he had to pull a firearm. He is probally a Bloomberg puppet.

dead-bird

Marksman
    If they find the burden of proof falls on the defense, it shouldn't change anything as this is about a single case and weather Bretherick acted in self defense or not.

I know if I were being run down by an SUV, I'd figure my life was in danger an would not be required to retreat.

Viking1204

Master
    If they find the burden of proof falls on the defense, it shouldn't change anything as this is about a single case and weather Bretherick acted in self defense or not.

I know if I were being run down by an SUV, I'd figure my life was in danger an would not be required to retreat.

That's the thing about road rage idiots, they tend to attack you when you're stuck in traffic and have no way to retreat.

Top Bottom