• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    This sale speaks for itself.

This is a TOP OF THE LINE Ruger, 10-22 mounted in a Hogue Stock and outfitted with a 16.25" Volquartsen carbon fiber tension barrel (this cost over $300 by itself). You can read up, but once honed these guns are insanely accurate and I personally have shot quarter groups at 50 yards as equipped. It includes everything in the pictures, extended mag release, Tactical Solutions charging handle & mainspring, 3x9 magnification optic, bridge mount, Volquartsen barrel mounted scope mount, Hogue synthetic stock, 3 magazines and an alligator clip for making 2 in 1 mags. This rifle has been deburred, headspaced and both the extractor and firing pin are new Magnum Research products. It also has a lightly worked trigger rebuild using lighter springs, a decent polish job and has been de-burred. It is much better than a stock rig and is an outstanding value. I recently upgraded to a Magnum Research .22 WMR almost exactly like this, which it the only reason for the sale. My loss on this is your gain, this is a great deal.

$550 for forum members only.

This is an awesome price for an awesome gun. WAY under what it could be built for.

As always I will entertain trades of any sort, just no crap. The worst I can say in no. Have a great day and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1263.jpg
      IMG_1263.jpg
      189.4 KB · Views: 267
    • IMG_1269.jpg
      IMG_1269.jpg
      196.3 KB · Views: 269
    • IMG_1266.jpg
      IMG_1266.jpg
      120.3 KB · Views: 267
    • IMG_1268.jpg
      IMG_1268.jpg
      228.7 KB · Views: 268
    Last edited:

gendoc

Master
    Glws....

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    what expensive scope did you put on the tricked out gun?

flipparker

Student of Life
    Frank, the tricked out gun got the scope changed out. I was running a Vortex Crossfire and changed it to the new rifle, but this one will still do the trick. It was sighted to 100yds on Saturday and shoots just fine. Thanks so much for the insight, as always it is always so helpful when I am selling an item. In any case, gun was just traded, even with said scope and the buyer got a hell of a deal on it. This one is no longer available.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom