• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bay Ranger

Master
    WEAR sponsored the meeting last night. Subjects: gun control, schools and mental health. Anybody watch/listen to it? What are your thoughts?

Mike Papintonio spent the night bashing the NRA and interrupting the other panel members - at least the pro gun and pro Constitution members. It's OK though, he says he owns a gun!

johnnysstuff

Shooter
    Lawyers are the problem now !

Lawyers are a dime a dozen...

If you don't believe me look under attorney in the phone book.

Just my opinions !

Bay Ranger

Master
    Don't know about a re-broadcast. Check with WEAR. I think that if they would re-broadcast it or make it available to stream from their site everyone on this site should watch it. This is local, these are local people with these thoughts and ideas.

The panel member that was pro 2nd Amendment did a pretty good job. Can't remember her name. I would like to commend her for her representation of all you "gun nuts". Woman that was pro Constitution did a good job too. Mike Bates, he spoke at the rally at the MLK Plaza, corrected some of the "stats" that the anti-gun panelists were spouting.

We need to get more of the folks on this forum active in these various forums, letters to the editor, etc. We need to become more visible and vocal. We need to continually bombard our legislators at the state and national levels to keep this in the forefront. If we just sit around and whine on the forum we could wind up with laws at the national level like those in CA and CL and NY.

Top Bottom