• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carl

Master
    Yeh, the 2nd Amendment and the reason for its existence is so dumb.
    I see you joined this forum just before the last election.
    I never implied that legal firearm ownership is dumb. I implied that the modern US citizen is not willing (or able) to use the 2nd for its intended purpose. Most are a lot more soft and comfortable than we were 250 years ago. Hell we are not even the same types of people. Just an observation.

I joined in 2020 to sell a gun since armslist sucks and I’ve been a registered republican most of my life.

Carl

Master
    No it’s not, it’s an armed nation that keeps the tyranny of a runaway government at bay. It’s what allowed our founding fathers to withstand a government that ruled unfairly from across an ocean. History is so important because it teachs lessons that should never be forgotten. When governments disarm their citizens you are reliant on that government. When that government becomes corrupt you have no recourse. Think about the freedoms that we enjoy today, those freedoms are being attacked and eroded every day by governments that overreach our constitutional rights by enacting laws that lessen our rights. Depending on the state you live in you can’t carry a weapon to defend yourself. The governments make it so difficult to get a permit you can’t get one. The Dems fight election security yet they required us to have our covid shot records as proof before entering a restaurant to eat a meal. The Dems are proposing that prisoners be allowed to have life savings sex change operations at our expense. Harris actually said this in an interview. Worst of all they want the right to kill babies at any time for any reason all under the guise of freedom of choice.

So yes, I unashamedly support Donald Trump as our next president. If the current group of Dems are allowed four more years in office our country will be changed beyond recognition.
    Thank you for the polite reply. I don’t disagree with the spirit of what you said.

Welldoya

Master
    I never implied that legal firearm ownership is dumb. I implied that the modern US citizen is not willing (or able) to use the 2nd for its intended purpose. Most are a lot more soft and comfortable than we were 250 years ago. Hell we are not even the same types of people. Just an observation.

I joined in 2020 to sell a gun since armslist sucks and I’ve been a registered republican most of my life.
    Maybe so, maybe not. We’ve never faced anything like this in our lifetime.
    Yes, we have become soft and comfortable but I believe that Americans will respond accordingly when the loss of their country is imminent.
    Personally, I hope it never comes to that.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    when forced to your knees, and the govt has taken everything, you have four options...

beg..

become one of them....

take the shot in the back of the head...

or come up with a knife...

Top Bottom